Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-11-2013, 03:43 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Germany just qualified for the Soccer World Cup 2014!!!!! YAY!!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-11-2013), made582 (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), VictoriaLT (10-12-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)

Old 10-11-2013, 04:03 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,618 Times in 7,653 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Germany just qualified for the Soccer World Cup 2014!!!!! YAY!!!!
Congratulations!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
made582 (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), trackrebel (10-13-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,358 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
As you may have read in some of my earlier posts I have been rearranging furniture during the past few days. Today, Palmer has been rearranging her toys! She has been carrying her teddy bear all around and placing it in various spots. Once placed, she sits and stares at it for a few minutes and then picks it up and moves it to another spot. Right now she has it hugging a box. As to her jingle balls, she is lining them up in prime play positions.

She is being a Sweet Pea again today!!!
I'd love to be around to see that. I'd like to have a "sweet pea" like that around the house!

Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
I love all these winter editions of coffee and tea. They are usually super delicious!
I'm waiting for Stash Holiday Chai ... couldn't find it at all last year, but enjoyed it in 2011.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-11-2013), made582 (10-11-2013), Meceka (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), VictoriaLT (10-12-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,358 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Cinnamon stick tea - yummy!
Yes! I keep a box of that in my desk at work. Ever try it with just a dribble of vanilla syrup? Cinnamon bun in a cup!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
made582 (10-11-2013), Meceka (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
ok, for tomorrows dinner
I got the turkey and stuffing
broccoli, corn, coleslaw and cranberries
potatoes and gravy
buns
pickled onions, beets and pickles
apple pie, pumpkin pie with whip cream
I feel like I am missing something...
Old 10-11-2013, 05:01 PM

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I agree, Star. She takes after her grandma!!!

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
that is so cute, she is definitely going to be a future MMC member!
Old 10-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,124 Times in 9,459 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
So happy to see you, Seawaters!

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
I'd love to be around to see that. I'd like to have a "sweet pea" like that around the house!
Simon's Cat is quite the sweet pea! =)

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
ok, for tomorrows dinner
I got the turkey and stuffing
broccoli, corn, coleslaw and cranberries
potatoes and gravy
buns
pickled onions, beets and pickles
apple pie, pumpkin pie with whip cream
I feel like I am missing something...
Sounds delish! Enjoy!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-11-2013), made582 (10-11-2013), MerryCarey (10-11-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 05:29 PM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love the one with Sandra Bernhard when she is working in a diner and tells the specials of the day, especially: ham with donuts! I laugh out loud every time. I also love the tossed salad!

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
I saw two of them first-run (I'm showing my age again!): The Muppet Movie, and The Muppets Take Manhattan. I have the Muppet Christmas Carol on DVD. (The menus are a hoot ... if you don't select something right away, Kermit tries to hurry you up!)
Old 10-11-2013, 05:31 PM

Last Achievements

Your life's mission has been accomplished!

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Aww... Thanks! I think you are right about being the future member! Her mom was just telling me yesterday that she talks about Christmas all the time, everyday, all year long! I get brought into the Christmas conversation too. =)
Old 10-11-2013, 05:40 PM

Last Achievements

Absolutely priceless!

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I just got back from the mall with my granddaughter. While we were walking around I told her let's go to Macy's and see the Christmas decorations. She said okay. We get in there, she sees the decorations and looked so surprised and said, "Oh grandma, there really is Christmas here"! Then followed up with, "I was going to be so mad if there wasn't any Christmas"! Ha ha! First of all, I don't think I ever seen her "so mad"! She is such an easy going child so this must be a serious thing to her if Christmas was not at Macys! Phew! Thank goodness Christmas was there!