Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Plans for December 1st?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 11-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
I put my tree up then, also the rest of the decorations. The first is when i go crazy!!

Old 11-15-2007, 02:56 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
i love december 1st, one of the best days of the year in my opinion.

this year i am having a christmas dvd night with my 2 younger cousins. we are getting a burger king takeaway, some ben and jerry's ice cream and watching the grinch and nightmare before christmas!
Old 11-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
On Dec 1st I will put the advent calenders. And since Dec 1st is Sat. We might do something fun and Christmassy. I love to drive around and see light displays and drink something yummy from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:19 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

stillsnowberry has shown a merry dispositionstillsnowberry has shown a merry disposition
Hmmm, something to think about. I don't usually do anything special on that day, but I think maybe I will this year.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for creative ideas)

Old 11-17-2007, 01:22 PM
mammaduke

santahat

I Found A Sight That Has The 12 Days Of Christmas Cookies So I Am Planning On Making The Cookies For The 1st Day. Then I'll Have My Daughter Over For Dinner Since Her Birthday Is The 3rd But She Has To Work So I'll Cook Her Birthday Dinner That Day.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:42 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Amanda Elf has shown a merry dispositionAmanda Elf has shown a merry disposition
we've never done anything "special" for Christmas on Dec. 1st. Never really thought of it I guess.
This year, since it's on a Sat. we will probably get our tree. We usually get it the last weekend in Nov.
Dec.1st the the day one of my brothers passed away (I was 5), so it's never been a jolly or celebrated day.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

xmascrackers has shown a merry disposition
December 1st here is when the countdown clock will be lit up. It would normally be the day we get the first Christmas ham and some of the rest of the Christmas groceries. But since I work 10 1/2 hours on Saturdays it will have to be Sunday for the shopping.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
On December first I will be in the local Christmas Parade on the firetruck!
Old 11-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Sanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elf
I'll start opening my Advent Calendar.