Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Has anyone seen The Christmas Shoes ?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,861
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,290)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 11-28-2007, 06:59 PM
mammaduke

Has anyone seen The Christmas Shoes ?

What does that movie mean to you, to me it is the TRUE meaning of what Christmas is about. It's on Dec 9th @ 7:00 on lifetime if you want to know what christmas is .

Old 11-28-2007, 11:12 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I don't think I have seen this Debbie..but I love Lifetime movies so I will have to check it out. Please give me a "heads up" as the time gets near. I get so darn busy at times I forget.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:48 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
it is a wonderful film, very sad but wonderful.

i am a drama teacher, i teach children from the age of 7 to 12 and we are putting on a production of the christmas shoes on dec 6th. i will let you know how it goes.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:37 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I've seen it and I'll be the voice of dissent here. I don't like the song and I don't like the movie. They're both way too depressing for me at this time of year.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:40 AM
mammaduke

candle

Annette1990 : I'll make sure that I remind you about the movie. I'll PM you the day before & one that day too so you'll remember to watch it . Then you can let me know what u think of it.
LOL, Debbie
Old 11-29-2007, 10:45 AM
mammaduke

santahat

Originally Posted by Sunshine73 View Post
I've seen it and I'll be the voice of dissent here. I don't like the song and I don't like the movie. They're both way too depressing for me at this time of year.
Sorry to hear that you didn't like it, but everyone has there own favorites. To me it's sad , but it shows how one act of kindness durning this time of year can change a persons heart, & make someone realize what this day is really all about.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:10 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yes I have Its sad but a good movie to remind of the importance of things. Difference between the movie and song, the boy is not dirty from head to toe nor is he wearing old worn clothes

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-29-2007, 02:13 PM
mammaduke

santahat

Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Yes I have Its sad but a good movie to remind of the importance of things. Difference between the movie and song, the boy is not dirty from head to toe nor is he wearing old worn clothes
Thanks Jana. I know I hear the song all the time on our Christian radio station. I can't wait until the movie comes on.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
I love both the song and the movie! It's sad but is the essence of the Christmas spirit to me.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:52 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
That's one show I want to see. Thanks for the info.