Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Christmas Radio & Audio » 2013 Christmas/Radio Holiday Programming & Schedules

Christmas Radio & Audio Discussions of Christmas on tape or disc, playing on the radio or uploaded here at MMC.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
"A Christmas White...
By MerryCarey
11-11-2011 07:26 AM
57,922 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Crackers
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:18 PM
49,470 Views  0 Posts
A Fat Man's Holiday
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:18 PM
44,857 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Legends of Nature at...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:54 PM
80,859 Views  0 Posts
The Early Word on Black...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2011 05:07 AM
48,546 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-03-2013, 03:06 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,207 Times in 2,270 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Harsh Words for Martini Radio...

Wow! Check out these comments on 1290 Martini's FaceBook page! Looks like they could use some MMC love! Those on FB, get over there and support 'em!

From FaceBook:

1290 Martini Radio · 513 like this
October 31 at 12:12pm near Milwaukee, WI ·
Tired of Halloween? As of noon today, 1290 Martini Radio is playing nonstop Christmas music! We'll return to our usual format after the holiday season. Enjoy!!
28Like · · Share
Top Comments
22 people like this.

1290 Martini Radio Wow. Harsh.
Like · Reply · 7 minutes ago via mobile

Jonathan Melton Cool Yule Tunes! I'm archiving an air check via DAR.fm! Thanks Martini Radio!
Like · Reply · 1 · November 1 at 8:39pm

Martin Steffen Thank god someone listened. Surprised its on Halloween. However today my stereo isn't liking am channels
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 12:43pm via mobile

Ruth S. Parks CRAZY!!!
Like · Reply · 1 · October 31 at 12:13pm via mobile

Susan Piontek Your station started out like a gift from heaven -- finally really good music. My dial will not be set to 1290 anymore. Bad enough that you've gotten away from the standards, but now Christmas music this early!!!!! I am greatly disappointed that a station that started out so strong has now gone totally mainstream.
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 5:06pm

Jonathan Pomianek Gag. Not a joke, a slight retch....
Like · Reply · 1 · October 31 at 1:20pm via mobile

Karen Bieringer Woot woot ..thank you...I LOVE listening to Christmas Music!!!!
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 12:56pm via mobile

Larry Speener IS A JOKE RIGHT?????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 12:16pm

Joe Schaefer NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 12:15pm

Robert Johnson Thank you. I live in Wausau, so I'm going to listen to you online.
Like · Reply · 1 · November 1 at 10:47am

Rick Klamik WOW ! I didn't have the radio on today, I will have to tune in today ! I hope your not like that other radio station that keeps playing the same 50 songs over and over again.
Like · Reply · 1 · November 1 at 5:16am

Mike Walczak nice!
Like · Reply · 1 · November 1 at 12:15am

Ericka Laforest Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like · Reply · October 31 at 8:41pm via mobile

Jennifer Pruess Hmm, that's a bit too early for my taste. Love your regular programming however.
Like · Reply · 1 · October 31 at 12:18pm

David Dub Suck, it's not even Thanksgiving yet, Margie
Like · Reply · 1 · October 31 at 12:17pm

Kurt Kamperschroer Xmas music is bad enough forced down our throats the day after Thanksgiving, but to start playing it on Halloween is just asinine. I listened to your station 3-4 hours a day at work. I took my preset off your station in my car and maybe I'll tune back in some time in the new year. I suppose by then you will be playing Easter tunes. What a complete waste of a great station.
Like · Reply · October 31 at 7:30pm

SandyJo Bott Henning Loving the Christmas music! Thanks!
Like · Reply · October 31 at 4:18pm

Lucy Coomer LOVE IT....Thank You, with no sarcasm at all. No one is forced to listen, that's why we live in America!
Like · Reply · October 31 at 4:09pm

Heather Lojeski Yes!
Like · Reply · October 31 at 12:40pm via mobile

Larry Speener ILOVE the MUSIC!!!!!!(Martini music(.. taking your buttonoff my car radio
Like · Reply · October 31 at 12:20pm · Edited

Jeff Ircink just tuned you in today. Christmas music on Nov. 3? you and your station are morons. i hope you fail miserably.
Like · Reply ·

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
I've just started listening to a bit of WZTI. First tune heard, James Brown - "Santa Claus Go Straight to the Ghetto". The second, Bing's "White Christmas." It also seems to have a real station DJ. Yeah, I'll enjoy this one!

Straight to the listen link - http://www.1290martiniradio.com/listen.html
The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Storeytime (11-03-2013)
Old 11-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I just posted over there and thanked them for the Christmas Music.

Wow! Check out these comments on 1290 Martini's FaceBook page! Looks like they could use some MMC love! Those on FB, get over there and support 'em!

From FaceBook:

1290 Martini Radio · 513 like this
October 31 at 12:12pm near Milwaukee, WI ·
Tired of Halloween? As of noon today, 1290 Martini Radio is playing nonstop Christmas music! We'll return to our usual format after the holiday season. Enjoy!!
28Like · · Share
Top Comments
22 people like this.

1290 Martini Radio Wow. Harsh.
Like · Reply · 7 minutes ago via mobile

Jonathan Melton Cool Yule Tunes! I'm archiving an air check via DAR.fm! Thanks Martini Radio!
Like · Reply · 1 · November 1 at 8:39pm

Martin Steffen Thank god someone listened. Surprised its on Halloween. However today my stereo isn't liking am channels
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 12:43pm via mobile

Ruth S. Parks CRAZY!!!
Like · Reply · 1 · October 31 at 12:13pm via mobile

Susan Piontek Your station started out like a gift from heaven -- finally really good music. My dial will not be set to 1290 anymore. Bad enough that you've gotten away from the standards, but now Christmas music this early!!!!! I am greatly disappointed that a station that started out so strong has now gone totally mainstream.
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 5:06pm

Jonathan Pomianek Gag. Not a joke, a slight retch....
Like · Reply · 1 · October 31 at 1:20pm via mobile

Karen Bieringer Woot woot ..thank you...I LOVE listening to Christmas Music!!!!
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 12:56pm via mobile

Larry Speener IS A JOKE RIGHT?????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 12:16pm

Joe Schaefer NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like · Reply · 2 · October 31 at 12:15pm

Robert Johnson Thank you. I live in Wausau, so I'm going to listen to you online.
Like · Reply · 1 · November 1 at 10:47am

Rick Klamik WOW ! I didn't have the radio on today, I will have to tune in today ! I hope your not like that other radio station that keeps playing the same 50 songs over and over again.
Like · Reply · 1 · November 1 at 5:16am

Mike Walczak nice!
Like · Reply · 1 · November 1 at 12:15am

Ericka Laforest Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like · Reply · October 31 at 8:41pm via mobile

Jennifer Pruess Hmm, that's a bit too early for my taste. Love your regular programming however.
Like · Reply · 1 · October 31 at 12:18pm

David Dub Suck, it's not even Thanksgiving yet, Margie
Like · Reply · 1 · October 31 at 12:17pm

Kurt Kamperschroer Xmas music is bad enough forced down our throats the day after Thanksgiving, but to start playing it on Halloween is just asinine. I listened to your station 3-4 hours a day at work. I took my preset off your station in my car and maybe I'll tune back in some time in the new year. I suppose by then you will be playing Easter tunes. What a complete waste of a great station.
Like · Reply · October 31 at 7:30pm

SandyJo Bott Henning Loving the Christmas music! Thanks!
Like · Reply · October 31 at 4:18pm

Lucy Coomer LOVE IT....Thank You, with no sarcasm at all. No one is forced to listen, that's why we live in America!
Like · Reply · October 31 at 4:09pm

Heather Lojeski Yes!
Like · Reply · October 31 at 12:40pm via mobile

Larry Speener ILOVE the MUSIC!!!!!!(Martini music(.. taking your buttonoff my car radio
Like · Reply · October 31 at 12:20pm · Edited

Jeff Ircink just tuned you in today. Christmas music on Nov. 3? you and your station are morons. i hope you fail miserably.
Like · Reply ·

RadioJonD (11-06-2013)
Old 11-06-2013, 01:46 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Radio Insight 2013 Christmas Radio Station List

Radio Insight has a 2013 Christmas Radio Station list !

32 Stations are listed at this post time.

An appeal from the list page:

"Welcome to the 2013 Christmas radio station list. This directory is built upon user contributions through the RadioInsight Community and our social media accounts. If you know of a station should be listed here, please let us know so we can add it in."
xmas365 (11-06-2013)
Old 11-06-2013, 03:39 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Sirius/XM 2013

Sirius/XM keeps this page up all year. If I remember correctly (that's iffy!) from last year, that link will be good for the current year Holiday (can't say "Christmas", too offensive!) schedule when finalized and posted.
(With certain Dish Network satellite packages, Sirius channels are available.)

Sirius/XM 2013 Holiday Line-up:

Holiday Music 2013

SiriusXM’s holiday music channels will offer you a variety of traditional holiday songs, classical Christmas carols, country Christmas classics, contemporary holiday tunes, soul music, Hanukkah music and Latin seasonal music

SiriusXM’s commercial-free holiday music channels will be available on multiple satellite radio channels. They will also be available in the Holiday category via the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for smartphones and other connected devices and online at siriusxm.com. Satellite radio channels that are pre-empted for the holiday content will be available to SiriusXM Internet Radio subscribers via smartphones and other connected devices at siriusxm.com.

Holly
Ch. 17 | November 12 - December 31
Available online Ch. 752

From contemporary holiday music to traditional favorites, make the Christmas party hop with songs by Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Richard Marx, Gloria Estefan Colbie Caillat, Josh Groban, Michael Buble and more.

Holiday Traditions
Ch. 4 | November 12 – December 31
Available online Ch. 751

Dream of a White Christmas with traditional holiday recordings from the '40s through the '60s by artists such as Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Ray Conniff, Nat "King" Cole and more.

Holiday Pops
Ch. 75 | December 4 - December 26
Available online Ch. 753

Rejoice in the sounds of the season with classical Christmas carols and holiday favorites performed by the greatest classical musicians of all-time, including the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Luciano Pavarotti, New York Philharmonic, Kings College Choir, Boston Pops, Thomas Hampson and more.

Country Christmas
Ch. 58 | December 4 - December 26
Available online Ch. 754

Make spirits bright with a wide-ranging assortment of country Christmas music, including Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Kenny Rogers and more.

Holiday Soul
Ch. 49 | December 10 - December 26
Available online Ch. 755

Santa's got a brand new bag with classic soul and Motown holiday music from the '60s and '70s, including Aretha Franklin, Temptations, James Brown, Lou Rawls, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, Dionne Warwick, The Jackson 5, The Four Tops, The Supremes, The O'Jays, Gladys Knight and more.

Radio Hanukkah
Ch. 111 | November 27 - December 5

will feature a wide variety of Hanukkah music including contemporary, traditional and children’s Hanukkah classics.

Navidad
Online-only Ch. 756 | December 3 - January 7

You'll hear contemporary Latin holiday music and traditional sounds, including Ricky Martin, Gloria Estefan, José Feliciano, Aventura, Marco Antonio Solís, Christina Aguilera and more.
Storeytime (11-08-2013)
Old 11-06-2013, 05:49 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

A Prairie Home Companion 2013 Dates & Guests

A Prairie Home Companion (PHC) is a weekly staple on public radio stations across the U.S.! PHC is a a cross between a TV variety show (remember those?) and Old Time Radio. Each show features musical guests and comedy skits.

Tickets are now available to attend live broadcasts for the 2013 hoilday season. As in previous years, PHC will set up shop at the Town Hall in New York City for a series of Christmas/Holiday shows. All programs from Thanksgiving (U.S.) weekend through the end of the year will be full of Christmas songs and skits!

Attend a show or listen on one of these stations. Most will have online listen links. PHC shows are archived as well.

From the PHC ticket webpage:

November 30, 2013
Special Guests: Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks, Aoife O'Donovan

December 7, 2013
Special Guest: Nick Lowe

December 14, 2013
Special Guests: Maria Jette, Lee Blaske, The DiGiallonardo Sisters

December 21, 2013
Special Guests: Aoife O'Donovan, The DiGiallonardo Sisters

Last edited by RadioJonD; 11-06-2013 at 05:53 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
redkaga (11-07-2013), Storeytime (11-08-2013)
Old 11-07-2013, 10:12 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Corralled from elsewhere...

Sidetrack listings...

Originally Posted by christmas87 View Post
A radio station in my area will be playing christmas music starting tomorrow afternoon 24/7.just a heads up for/if anybody is from or around the hudson valley ny.
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
I just checked with the radio station in Baltimore (Lite 101.9) and they will most likely start playing Christmas music around November 23rd....So, we have a little bit of time yet before the kick-off....
Originally Posted by Joyfully yours View Post

Here in Montreal they will usually slowly start playing holiday music just before the Santa Parade which will be happening around the 16th or 23rd of November. After the Parade it's full blast baby!
But, as for me I'm playing Christmas music from a variety of sources, one is an internet station called 'Calm Radio', and other sources on the net as well.
I'm up usually at 5am, so it's dark, I go and light a candle and make the morning java, and tune into the holiday music, which is so calm and peaceful just the way I love to start my work day!

Have a great week.....Friday's all most here!

Later.....
Originally Posted by redkaga View Post
Oldies 93.3 here in Columbus Ohio made the switch to 24/7 Christmas music sometime between Sunday morning and Monday (11/4). They're a Clear Channel (iheartradio) affiliate, and the selection is pretty dreadful. Between my own digital music library and the Kringle Radio feed on the TuneIn app, I haven't listened to it, but it's nice to know it's there if I need it.
Storeytime (11-08-2013), xmas365 (11-07-2013)
Old 11-07-2013, 07:25 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

DAR.fm Xmas Club Update

What's currently up for grabs:

Show/Station Duration When Status
2013 New Release Christmas (Kringle Radio) 270 min 7:14am Eastern Nov 7 Completed
Jingle Lounge - July 2013 (Kringle Radio) 90 min 1:16am Eastern Nov 7 Completed
Jeff and Kathi in the Morning (WVEZ) weekdays, 210 min 2:30pm Eastern Nov 4 Completed
ALL CHRISTMAS 2013 (WMJY-FM) 300 min 2:04am Eastern Nov 3 Completed
ALL CHRISTMAS 2013 (WLTQ-FM) 300 min 2:00am Eastern Nov 3 Completed
ALL CHRISTMAS 2013 (WLGX-FM) 300 min 4:04am Eastern Nov 2 Completed
ALL CHRISTMAS 2013 (WAKW) 300 min 3:59am Eastern Nov 2 Completed
ALL CHRISTMAS 2013 (WWDE) 600 min 7:47pm Eastern Nov 1 Completed
Tinsel and Tunes 2013 First 24 Hours (Tinsel ) 1440 min 6:59am Eastern Nov 1 Completed
ALL CHRISTMAS 2013 (WZTI) 1440 min 8:42pm Eastern Oct 31 Completed
K-Rad October 2 and 3, 20013 (Kringle Radio) 1440 min 1:28am Eastern Oct 3 Completed
Mistletoe Mix October 2013 (Kringle Radio) 150 min 8:58pm Eastern Sep 18 Completed
Mistletoe Mix July 2013 (Kringle Radio) 180 min 6:38am Eastern Sep 15 Completed
Storeytime (11-08-2013), xmas365 (11-07-2013)
Old 11-09-2013, 08:43 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Radio Insight has a 2013 Christmas Radio Station list !

32 Stations are listed at this post time.

An appeal from the list page:

"Welcome to the 2013 Christmas radio station list. This directory is built upon user contributions through the RadioInsight Community and our social media accounts. If you know of a station should be listed here, please let us know so we can add it in."
Looks like the Radio Insight 2013 Christmas Station List is what we were looking for to pick up where the former 100Kwatts left off!

About twenty-five stations were added just yesterday.

Thus far, here's the list. Each entry has a link to the radio station to explore online listen links, etc.

From the Radio Insight page:

Alabama
Birmingham – AC “Magic 96.5” WMJJ Birmingham
Mobile – AC “Lite Mix 99.9” WMXC Mobile

Arkansas
Fayetteville – AC “Warm 94.9” KRMW Cedarville

California
Palm Springs – Hot AC “Crush 103.9” 103.9 K280CV Cathedral City/92.7 KKUU-HD2
Sacramento – Classic Hits “Classic 93.1” KHLX Pollock Pines

Colorado
Colorado Springs – Christian AC “Q102.7” KBIQ Manitou Springs
Colorado Springs – AC “K-Lite 106.3” KKLI Widefield

Florida
Melbourne – AC “Lite Rock 99.3” WLRQ Cocoa
Panama City – AC “Sunny 98.5” WFSY Panama City
Sarasota – AC “92.1 The Coast” WLTQ-FM Venice
St. Augustine – CHR 105.5 WYRE-FM St. Augustine Beach

Georgia
Columbus – AC “Sunny 100” 100.1 WGSY Phenix City, AL
Newnan – Classic Hits “Magic 98.1” WMGP Hogansville

Idaho
Twin Falls – Classic Hits “Kool 96.5” KLIX-FM Twin Falls

Illinois
Champaign/Urbana – AC “Sunny 95.3” WJEK Rantoul

Indiana
Indianapolis – Spanish Oldies “La Joya 810” WSYW Indianapolis

Iowa
Des Moines – Hot AC “Capital 106.3” KPTL Ankeny
Quad Cities – AC “Mix 96” KMXG Clinton
Sioux City – AC “KG 95” 95.5 KGLI Sioux City

Kentucky
Lexington – Hot AC “Mix 94.5” WMXL Lexington
Louisville – Soft AC “Easy Rock 105.1” WESI Shepherdsville
Louisville – 90s Hits “Gen X Radio 100.5” WLGX Louisville
Louisville – AC “Lite 106.9” WVEZ St. Matthews
Paducah – Stunting “Christmas 94.7” WQQR Clinton (News Story)

Michigan
Detroit – AC 100.3 WNIC Dearborn (News Story)
Grand Rapids – AC “Star 105.7” WSRW Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids – AC “100.5 The River” WTRV Walker
Monroe – AC “My 98.3” WMIM Luna Pier
Port Huron – Oldies “Cruise” 1450 WHLS Port Huron/1590 WHLX Marine City

Minnesota
Waseca – Oldies “True Oldies 1170” KRUE Waseca

Mississippi
Jackson – Classic Hits “Oldies 105.1” WJDX-FM Kosciusko

New Hampshire
Portsmouth – Variety Hits “95.3 The Coast” WSKX York Center, ME

New Jersey
Atlantic City/Cape May – Soft AC “Easy 93.1” WEZW Wildwood Crest

New Mexico
Albuquerque – AC “99.5 Magic-FM” KMGA Albuquerque
Albuquerque – Stunting “Santa 100.9” 100.3 KPEK-HD2/100.9 K265CA Albuquerque (News Story)

New York
Albany – Classic Hits “Oldies 98.3” WTRY-FM Rotterdam
Binghamton – AC “Mix 103.3” WMXW Vestal
Buffalo – AC “96.1 Joy-FM” WJYE Buffalo
Buffalo – Hot AC “Star 102.5” WTSS Buffalo
Poughkeepsie – AC “Lite 92.1” WRNQ Poughkeepsie
Rochester – AC “Sunny 102.3” WVOR Canandaigua
Rochester – Classic Hits “Oldies 107.3” WODX South Bristol Township
Syracuse – Stunting “Holly-FM” 103.9 WNDR-FM Mexico/95.3 W237AY De Witt (News Story)

Ohio
Canton – AC “My 101.7” WHOF North Canton
Cincinnati – Christian AC “Star 93.3” WAKW Cincinnati
Columbus – Classic Hits “Oldies 93.3” WODC Ashville
Toledo – AC “101.5 The River” WRVF Toledo
Youngstown – AC “Mix 98.9” WMXY Youngstown

Pennsylvania
Reading – Classic Hits “Oldies 1340” WRAW Reading
Williamsport – AC “Kiss 102.7” WKSB Williamsport
Williamsport – Hot AC “FM 107.9″ WLMY Williamsport

Rhode Island
Providence – Classic Hits “B101.5” WWBB Providence
Providence – AC “Lite Rock 105” WWLI Providence

Tennessee
Memphis – Variety Hits “97.7 Guess-FM” 1430 WOWW Germantown/97.7 Memphis

Texas
El Paso – AC “Sunny 99.9” KTSM-FM El Paso

Utah
Logan – Adult Standards 1390 KLGN Logan/103.3 K277BD Weston, ID

Virginia
Norfolk – AC “The New 101.3” WWDE Hampton
Norfolk – Rhythmic AC “Movin 107.7” WMOV-FM Norfolk
Roanoke – AC “Sunny 93.5” WSNV Salem
Staunton – Hot AC “Mix 93.1” WSVO Staunton
Winchester – Hot AC “Mix 95.7” 98.3 WKSI-HD2 Stephens City/95.7 W237BV Winchester

Washington
Spokane – AC “Kiss 98.1” KISC Spokane
Yakima – Stunting “North Pole Radio” 104.9 KYXE Union Gap

Wisconsin
Milwaukee – Standards “1290 Martini Radio” WZTI Greenfield

Satellite
SiriusXM will operate six holiday channels this year.

Holly with contemporary Christmas songs will displace “SiriusXM Love” on Channel 17 from 11/12-12/31
Holiday Traditions with Christmas standards will replace “40′s On 4” on Channel 4 from 11/12-12/31
Holiday Pops with Classical christmas songs will replace “SiriusXM Pops” on Channel 75 from 12/4-12/26
Country Christmas will replace “Prime Country” on Channel 58 from 12/4-12/26
Holiday Soul will air on “Soul Town” on Channel 49 from 12/10-12/26
Radio Hanukkah will run on Channel 111 from 11/27-12/5
An online only “Navidad” Spanish Christmas channel will also run from 12/3 to 1/7

HD Only
Boston – 103.3 WODS-HD3
New York – 102.7 WWFS-HD2
San Francisco – 96.5 KOIT-HD2

Announced Changes
Texas
Houston – AC “Sunny 99.1” KODA Houston – November 22 at 5:00pm

West Virginia
Charleston – AC “V100” 99.9 WVAF Charleston – November 16

Last edited by RadioJonD; 11-09-2013 at 08:45 AM.
Storeytime (11-16-2013), xmas365 (11-09-2013)
Old 11-11-2013, 05:44 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Santas Working Overtime Blog

This annual MMC thread got a mention today on the Santas Working Overtime blog.

Check it out here.
Storeytime (11-16-2013)
Old 11-11-2013, 06:00 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Christmas FM - Dublin Ireland UK

Christmas FM is back in 2013 for the UK starting at 8 am local time on Thursday, November 28. Frequencies will be announced on their webpage soon. An online listening link is available as well as station apps for smart phones.

From the webpage:

Christmas FM is an all volunteer radio station broadcasting from Dublin, Ireland, on F.M. around the country and live online. Every year we raise funds for a charity partner, this year our charity partner is Aware.

Christmas FM from NOVEMBER 28th 2012 is on air on FM in Dublin-94.3, Kildare-88.1, Limerick City-105.5, Cork City-106.7, Galway City-89.5, South East-103.8. Charity partner for 2012 ISPCC CHILDLINE

From their FaceBook Page:

The station has partnered with the ISPCC as charity partner for 2012.

The station is broadcasting from the Alexander Hotel in Dublin.

Christmas FM is brought to you in 2012 with thanks to EBS (giving the gift of saving this Christmas) and clothing.ie

The Christmas FM Team
Storeytime (11-16-2013)