Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Holiday Cooking Show

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
"A Christmas White...
By MerryCarey
11-11-2011 07:26 AM
57,904 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Using Outdoor...
By JeanetteDi
09-18-2011 03:26 PM
Last post by Christmas-man
11-23-2011 07:45 AM
92,359 Views  1 Posts
Christmas Baby
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:01 PM
41,034 Views  0 Posts
Once Upon a Foggy...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:05 PM
50,002 Views  0 Posts
Mostly Homemade (and...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2011 03:31 PM
46,006 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-26-2013, 01:39 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Joyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry disposition
Snowflake Double COOL!!!!

Originally Posted by DoubleA View Post
Last time Ill bug with this lol
My show is on tonight and if you cant watch it on tv it will be uploaded online in their website right after the show so check that out if you want to see it. Im the Cookies episode. Thanks again and best wishes.
http://livewellnetwork.com/Food-Rush/8747685

Good for you DoubleA, unfortunately I don't receive that channel here in ....zee city of luvvvvv, (Montreal)
But I will check out the web-site to see it after the initial broadcast.
I am also a chef and personal assistant in a private home, I plan the dinner parties, and bake: cakes,cookies, breads, souffles, you name it. Oy.......you may end up with your own "SHOW" (keep me in mind).
I wish you all the best and success! Keep on cooking!
Later....

The Following User Says Thank You to Joyfully yours For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (11-26-2013)
Old 11-26-2013, 04:13 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,289 Times in 7,249 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Congratulations, DoubleA!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (11-26-2013)
Old 11-27-2013, 12:58 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,581 Times in 1,114 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
Last time Ill bug with this lol
My show is on tonight and if you cant watch it on tv it will be uploaded online in their website right after the show so check that out if you want to see it. Im the Cookies episode. Thanks again and best wishes.
http://livewellnetwork.com/Food-Rush/8747685
Hey DoubleA I downloaded the episode and it was awesome! I loved every single one of those taste combinations. Care to share those recipes? I particularly liked the ginger and coffee, bacon and pumpkin ones... oh, who am I kidding? I want 'em all so I can cook them as gifts for my workmates.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That is awesome news, DoubleA! How cool is that?

Hey everyone! I have exciting news, I recently filmed a cooking show that was based around the holidays and it will be airing this month.
I am a Chef and was told about a baking competition where you had to use holidays as an inspiration so I knew it was a perfect fit.
It will be airing on the "Live Well Network" or ABC3 depending if you have Dish or Time Warner Cable.
On Tuesday Nov. 26th. You can check out the website and see an early trailer
http://livewellnetwork.com/Food-Rush...llenge/9322967

Please support and watch if you have time, thanks! Merry Christmas!!!
Old 11-27-2013, 03:04 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,161 Times in 408 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
Hey DoubleA I downloaded the episode and it was awesome! I loved every single one of those taste combinations. Care to share those recipes? I particularly liked the ginger and coffee, bacon and pumpkin ones... oh, who am I kidding? I want 'em all so I can cook them as gifts for my workmates.
The recipes are up on their website now. Im just glad I got to have fun doing a holiday one.
Virginia (11-27-2013)
Old 11-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Rob is a good elfRob is a good elfRob is a good elfRob is a good elfRob is a good elfRob is a good elf
Hey Dustin,
I am a member on Christmas Talk.
We dont get the ABC3 here, do you know if you can watch the whole segment online somewhere?

Congrats to you!

Rob

My Christmas Friend
Old 11-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,581 Times in 1,114 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
The recipes are up on their website now. Im just glad I got to have fun doing a holiday one.
They are too! I should have explored the site more. Were u expected to cook without a recipe or were u given a chance to search for one? And how did they know what ingredients u would need?