Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Around the World » Christmas24 Movie Channel (UK)

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Around the World These Merry Forums now support members from all over the world. We have many active members from the UK, Australia, South America, Canada and all over Europe. Since most of our areas tend to concentrate on the American traditions of Christmas we dedicate this area for discussion of Christmas around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 11-02-2013, 04:16 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,583 Times in 1,116 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
Snowflake Freeview vs paid for Christmas

Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
It's a shame that it is not on Freeview Victoria I hope there will be a lot of Christmas movies for you to see on your local TV.
just looked into our subscription services and even these are low on Christmas this early.

Old 11-23-2013, 02:19 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
how are you all finding christmas 24, guys?

i'm loving it, but being so busy i have only caught 2 full movies, "love at the parade" and "a christmas snow"

have to say i loved a christmas snow. the kid in the movie is fantastic. it's a real feel good film with a christian message about forgiveness.

next week things slow down for me, so i plan on sitting on my couch with a box of chocolates and a coffee and watching movie after movie!

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
kizzy (12-06-2013), snowflake22 (01-06-2014), Virginia (11-23-2013)
Old 12-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

kizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elf
Sky have Christmas premier now too!! I was late for work watching naughty or nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to kizzy For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-06-2014)
Old 07-20-2014, 03:27 PM
Chrispy Christmas!
Last Achievements

JoseChung has shown a merry dispositionJoseChung has shown a merry disposition
I found this link on the guardian website, some will take it seriously, I just laughed at it! Some people are designed for 12 hours of Christmas TV 😁

http://www.theguardian.com/film/film...film-challenge

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk