Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Podcasts » New! Merry Podcast #34 -- Christmas Ghosts, Angels and Gods

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Podcasts Brought to you by Christmas Podcasts this forum hosts files and discussion of the Merry Podcasts of My Merry Christmas and other Christmas podcasts we share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2013, 02:17 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,955 Times in 2,431 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Merry Podcast #34 -- Christmas Ghosts, Angels and Gods

It's the Big Christmas Show of 2013! And back and better than ever are the traditional Christmas greetings from folks right here on MMC -- these always give me a smile and fill me with the Christmas spirit. This year's greetings are WONDERFUL!

Also in this episode --

1. Rebecca Newman's hit single of Christmas 2013 titled Wonderful Dream

2. Dickens & Capra: An Odd Connection between two who share the use of ghosts and angels in their Christmas creations.

3. The Last Sailing of Captain Santa -- an event remembered in Chicago every Christmas, featuring the lookout over Lake Michigan for the last delivery of the Christmas Tree Ship

4. Gods -- The Stunning Connections Between the gods of Winter Solstice and Christianity. Amazing detail that makes you wonder who stole Christmas from whom.

5. Angels -- A recounting of the angels from the Christmas story -- the the role of angels in other heroes of Christmas.

This episode also features outstanding musical selections featuring the angels of Christmas.

In all, more than an hour of music, Christmas spirit and celebration -- click here to download.

Merry Christmas!

Jeff

Last edited by Jeff Westover; 02-24-2014 at 08:59 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
brent (12-20-2013), made582 (12-18-2013), Maureen (12-18-2013), MerryCarey (12-18-2013), snowflake22 (12-18-2013)