Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Movies, movies, and other stuff

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,129
Threads: 54,229
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, EQLT

Old 11-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

stillsnowberry has shown a merry dispositionstillsnowberry has shown a merry disposition
Movies, movies, and other stuff

I'm so thrilled to see Christmas movies showing up on several channels. The weekend after Thanksgiving is chock full. I also got my December Dish Magazine. But it takes so long to find everything in there. I usually just do a search for anything with info on Christmas.
Okay, I'm rambling. Have my part of Thanksgiving dinner stashed in cupboards and fridge and I'm all set to start baking Wednesday.
My son and d-i-l are cooking the Turkey, traditional stuffing, cajun rice dressing (dirty rice), a new apple something or other stuffing. We're gonna be stuffinged out. They're also fixing 7-layer salad, mashed potaotes, turkey gravy, the peas which eveyrone hates but you have to have them because we always have, cranberry sauce, cherry cheesecake.
I'm making Ham, praline topped yams, apple pies, pumpkin pies, cherry crisp and a Pumpkin cheesecake with maple pecan topping which I ordered from someone.
I think my daughter is bringing homemade rolls. They're having dinner at their own home that night, so my son is trading her some rice dressing and his special gravy for the rolls. lol.

Well, now that I've given out holiday menu, I'll go. Have to go to lunch at the senior center with some friends today. The food there is terrible, but the fellowship is fun.

everyone have a blessed day.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for friends and family)

Old 11-19-2007, 09:01 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,862 Times in 4,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sounds delicious!!! ENJOY!!!! My family made a pact this year that we are NOT bringing any snack to Thanksgiving because then we eat so many snacks we're not hungry for the meal. Well, I didn't agree to this - I'm the snack queen! I always bring a snack! I have hundreds of snack recipes...I love to try new snack recipes...I'm bringing snacks!!! Lol!! Anyway, my family was all together yesterday for my brother & sil's 25th wedding anniversary celebration & the news of "no snacks" has tricked down to my nieces & nephews & they are not happy about this! Lol!! My nieces boyfriend said he is going to sit outside in the car with me & eat snacks!!! My nieces have decided they are going to step up & make some snacks also. It's become quite a joke in the family. My sister says on second thought, she doesn't like the "no snack" idea b/c then there won't be any leftovers....what is better than Thanksgiving left overs???? We will probably end up with more snack this year than we have ever had before!! Hee hee hee!!! I'm not sure what everybody is brining, but I know my parents are making the turkey, I am brining a pumpkin roll (AND A SNACK) my oldest sister always makes the pumpkin pies & a pecan pie, we always have salad, taters, burn n serves - and for some reason Thanksgiving always seems to be a time for us to try out new recipes, so there is always a big spread. I can't believe it is THIS week!!!!

Old 12-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

morelia92 has shown a merry disposition
http://www.geocities.com/itsawonderf...VSchedule.html

This has a fantastic list of upcoming holiday movies including the channel and what time!
Old 12-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

morelia92 has shown a merry disposition
bump