Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » The Movie Christmas Shoes is on @9:00 tonight on lifetime

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Diary of a Snow Shoveler
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:38 PM
0 Posts
Christmas Tree The Evolution of...
By MMC Editor
10-10-2011 12:10 AM
66,070 Views  0 Posts
Emily's Highest Bough
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:47 PM
43,890 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Defined
By MMC Editor
05-01-2002 10:19 PM
Last post by JeanetteDi
09-20-2011 08:20 AM
59,095 Views  1 Posts
Gift 4 Re-Gifting: Yes or No?
By MMC Editor
01-25-2013 09:05 AM
Last post by Bradmac
04-14-2013 05:01 PM
43,496 Views  2 Posts

Old 12-20-2007, 02:30 PM
mammaduke

candle The Movie Christmas Shoes is on @9:00 tonight on lifetime

I just wanted to let you know that the Christmas Shoes movie is on tonight @ 9:00 on the lifetime channel in case anyone wants to watch it. I really love this movie.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Is this movie based on the song? If it is, I will not watch. I won't even listen to that song. I cry like a baby for hours after listening to that song. I feel so sad. So I just don't listen anymore.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
Yes, it is EXACTLY like the song. It is heartbreaking and I cry like a baby too...but I love the movie! There are other "redeeming" moments of this movie such as the way it changes the life of the man who gives the boy the money to buy his mom the shoes.

Diana
Old 12-20-2007, 05:17 PM
mammaduke

santahat

Thanks Diane for backing me up. To me this movie is about the true meaning of Christmas & how one person can meet another, without knowing what there mission is yet help others. Sometimes I feel that's why I got to know you , Jana, Annette , Jon, Mona & the ladies from the CF sight. We have the circle of helping each other, & people who we don't know that well.
I'ts a beautiful movie of love, & the miracle of Christmas.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:15 PM
mammaduke

This is such a great movie.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:44 PM
mammaduke

santahat

The true meaning of Christmas is in this movie. God Bless All Of You! May we all share this spirit of Christmas.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Trevor has shown a merry disposition
My darn DVR filled up and didn't record the last 12 minutes of this. Hopefully it will on again soon.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:49 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
is this a good movie?? its on over here in a couple of hours, is it worth watching?
Old 12-21-2007, 05:42 AM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
I personally love this movie! It really shows the true meaning of Christmas and love. Watch it!