Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Half Price Sales On Already!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,228
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 12-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Half Price Sales On Already!!!

Half price sales has started already. i am so annoyed as some things i bought a couple of weeks ago are now half bloomin price!!! Isn't this so annoying?

Old 12-23-2007, 07:12 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
It is annoying...and makes the after Christmas sales look kind of dim.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,501 Times in 1,766 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
My other half had expressed an interest in a specific digital radio for Christmas which was retailing at about 60 last week (roughly $110 - 120) When I ordered it online on Tuesday for collection from the store on Wednesday, it quoted me 24.99; didn't believe them.

It was STILL 24.99 when I paid for it - if I'd bought it last week, I'd've been one seriously unhappy bunny as opposed to being able to get something else as well for the money allocated!!!

Old 12-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
you bagged yourself a bargain there Maureen, did you treat yourself with the saved cash?
Old 12-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I LOVE a half price sale no matter when it is, but with Christmas only two days away, a store is the last place I want to be right now. Hopefully, I'll be taking advantage of some good sales after the holiday.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,081 Times in 13,426 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star kelly ann

what is bloomin price and how do you know what 1/2 of it is?

LOL!

I love 1/2 price sales!
Old 12-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I went out today for some half price sales. I kept watching my sister in law's fiber optic snowman on Christmas Eve. I was mesmerized by it. I know Target had bears. I collect bears. So, I went today and bought it. I also bought some candy at half price. When you use candy in your holiday baking, you need the candy to be cheap!!! I bought some gift bags, too. I'll go out in a few days for some small things for Secret Santa Week giveaways. I love to find a great bargain!
Old 12-26-2007, 05:02 PM
mammaduke

I found so much on sale last Staturday it made me sick. I was able to get a youngest sister a 14 karat gold diamond heart shaped necklace it was $50.00, but I got it for $15.00. She'll be so happy to get it.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
My husband and went out last night to pick up some holiday bargains. WE bought wrapping paper, and christmas cards. I was kind of disappointed though, since there wasen't much of a selection. At least we bought something.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
what is bloomin price and how do you know what 1/2 of it is?

LOL!

I love 1/2 price sales!

Ha ha, I said 'Bloomin' cos we cant curse on here, lol!! And they always say half price dont they, pmsl!!!!!!