Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Has anyone seen the 'Elf' Dvd second disc?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 01-02-2008, 09:06 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Has anyone seen the 'Elf' Dvd second disc?

I have the Elf movie (2 disc special) and it contains a mini documentary about the most extravagent outdoor lights in America. It shows you around people's homes and their collection of christmas villages, lights, you name it!! It was fascinating to watch and I was thinking is there anyone on here in that documentary?? Or has anyone else seen it? The documentary then goes to Hollywood for the Christmas Parade they have, which is so amazing!! I would love to see more documentary's like this on TV or to buy, would you?
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (10-26-2010)
Old 01-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

SnowMaiden1018 has disabled reputation
stocking

I havent seen that part of the DVD, but now I am on a mission to own it!!! We have been driving around lookn at Christmas lights everynite this week--Im so thankful that people arent shutting down on dec 26 this year, like a lot of them did last year!! so yay! Now Im off to find me the ELF dvd!!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,608 Times in 3,644 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My Elf dvd has 2 dvd's....I am going to go home at lunch & see if this is included on mine! It sounds wonderful! If it is, I'll have to watch it tonight! Now I'm excited!!! Lol!!!

Ok - now I off to find somewhere else to post on here b/c this is my post # 666 - I try not to be a supersitious person, but I don't like the triple 6's!!!!

Old 01-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Let us know if it is on there!!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
We just have a single disk...I think someone passed it along to us. I'll have to try and get my hands on the second disk to have a look at it. I LOVE special features like that!
Old 01-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
That sound's awesome! i'm going to buy this on dvd along with a few more christmas movie's i wanted to get over christmas but i couldn't afford.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Hi Clarebear06, I dont mean to be rude or anything but I've seen Elf really cheap in Morrissons!! Im pretty sure it was under a fiver. But then again they will sell Christmas films off now wouldn't they.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hi Kelly Ann, that's true dvd's are pretty cheap nowaday's aren't they. I'm going shopping on friday so i'll pick one up then and have a look for other's thank's.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
yes, I have. It's so cool. I like the guy who makes his own decorations out of wood.

And the tree stump person. That may be the same guy. Havnt watched it in a while...
Old 01-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Yes its the same guy - very talented man too. I like the woman who dresses up as a snowman/woman whatever, lol

I wont say anymore so i dont spoil it for others.