Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Anyone got the After Christmas Blues?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,982
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,731 Times in 3,861 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have decided to let my Christmas decorations up until Tuesday....the neighbors are probably laughing, but I just don't care! I was going to take them down today, but I'm having a good day & I thought why ruin my day off work by doing something I really don't want to do???? Lol! I went out this afternoon & bought some silver & purple beads/garland, some blue, purple, silver, & white bulbs (tree ornaments) & some sparlky silver things (I'm not sure how to explain them, but they are on a stick & they fan out - I thought they would be cute to put on the mantle around my snowmen) so now I am very excited to decorate for winter...yesterday I bought some clear lights (on a white cord) to put down on the entertainment center, on top of the "snow" & I'll set some snowmen & silver & blue or purple bulbs arounds. I sure I hope I know what I'm getting in too!!! Should be fun!! I hope it turns out!!! Does anybody else decorate for winter?