Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Need people in chat room trolls taking over

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,223
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,310)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud

Old 02-05-2008, 01:52 PM
mammaduke

Welcome Bullrider, Glad that we got everything straight in the chat room last night.Was glad Annette came in to tell us you are ok. Hopefully we'll see you again in the chat room.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Ahhhh....I miss the chats. I've been so busy lately.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by pbrbullrider View Post
Hello everyone my name is pbrbullrider or Jeff G iam from planet christmas just a little boring story about me LOL i love christmas lights i have about 100,000 lites and more stuff and iam a underground hardrock miner but layedoff tho but hope to go back soon but anyway iam little nuts and off the wall humor thats me

i just hope people like me and respect me thats all.

thanks for reading and wasting your time reading this LOL just kidding.

Jeff G "bullrider"
Hello Annette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Back..Glad you have joined us all! Feel free to copy and paste this into "introductions" so everyone can send you a welcome. If you need some help...holler=)
Old 02-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by Maebeary View Post
Ahhhh....I miss the chats. I've been so busy lately.
Hi Maeberry..
I hope you can meet up with us all soon. Last night went well in chat about 10 people in there.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:38 AM
mammaduke

Yes last night was a full house in the chat room. That was nice talking to everyone.It's alot of fun when there are alot of people to chat with.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
Dang it. I missed last night. And tonight.

I supose I could pop in...
Old 02-07-2008, 10:59 AM
mammaduke

Originally Posted by act_as_if View Post
Dang it. I missed last night. And tonight.

I supose I could pop in...
You were in there last night, Again we had another full house in there. It's really so much fun talking to everyone.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
Yeah, its is a lot of fun.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:34 PM
mammaduke

We had a a full house again last night.There were are few trolls in there two but they get bored with us really easy. Hope to see you in there tonight.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

I'll try to be in.