Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Valentine's Day » What did your honey get you for Valentine's Day

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Valentine's Day Love! Is it anything to talk about? We think it should be! Come discuss your plans for your sweetheart or solicit ideas from others in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung
View Poll Results: What did your honey get you for Valentine's Day?
Card(s) 0 0%
Flowers 3 27.27%
Jewelry 2 18.18%
Candy 1 9.09%
DVD, CD, book...or other gift item 2 18.18%
None of the above 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
What did your honey get you for Valentine's Day

So, what did you get?
Old 02-15-2008, 06:54 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,495 Times in 3,627 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Not a darn thing!!! But that's ok...we are going on a cruise in 2 weeks! That's our Valentines & Anniversary... gift to each other!

Old 02-15-2008, 07:23 AM
mammaduke

That was a hard one to answer because I did get a ring, candy & a card this year for Valentine's Day. A cruise is a nice gift to receive, have fun.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
My honey got me flowers, a card and he did some of my normal chores around the house.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:43 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Unexpected, beautiful flowers - long stem roses an expensive bouquet of them with fern and babies breath. He also cooked a nice dinner.

Old 02-18-2008, 01:04 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

hollybow has shown a merry dispositionhollybow has shown a merry dispositionhollybow has shown a merry disposition
holly

I received a very cute keychain.. a little elephant with a T-Shirt saying *darling* in the front...
really cute..
I told him not to buy any flowers or take me out for dinner.. the prices are rediculous on Valentineīs day... so I received a bon to have high tea in a 5* Hotel.. something I always wanted to do..
Old 02-18-2008, 10:23 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hey, Dom - next time send a chicken and some flowers that would stand out for sure. I know it sounds strange, but if you're a bit shy, it's okay to admit it. Some say it with flowers and diamonds others with chicken. Better do a little research though and be sure she can eat chicken.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:33 AM
mammaduke

Dom sorry to hear that you didn't send her anything, you never know that might of made her Valentine's Day. It's hard when you don't know how the other person will react.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

gracie has shown a merry dispositiongracie has shown a merry disposition
I have been married for nearly 23 years, my diamond broke and my wedding band got too big for my finger so I hadnt been wearing any--I got a new diamond for valentines-i wear it now with my wedding band ( it holds it on) so now i look like a married woman again!!!
Old 02-18-2008, 04:27 PM
mammaduke

Originally Posted by gracie View Post
I have been married for nearly 23 years, my diamond broke and my wedding band got too big for my finger so I hadnt been wearing any--I got a new diamond for valentines-i wear it now with my wedding band ( it holds it on) so now i look like a married woman again!!!
That is so great gracie, now you can wear your rings again.