Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Have you started decorating for Easter yet?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,856
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,271)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 03-02-2008, 03:41 PM
mammaduke

I have window clings for the windows, little green shamrocks around the house, & green garland with 4 leaf clovers on them.
Originally Posted by auntieclaus View Post
Wow, what do you have for St. Patty's day?

Old 03-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,326 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star St Patricks Day decorations....

antieclaus:Wow, what do you have for St. Patty's day?

I picked up a bunch of stuff at the dollar store, garlands, big green shamrocks, hats, glowing pins for everyone. They have a lot there, but it was out in Janurary already so I picked most of it up then.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:34 PM
mammaduke

That's great, glad you were able to get some decorations, they have fantastic Easter ones too.
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
antieclaus:Wow, what do you have for St. Patty's day?

I picked up a bunch of stuff at the dollar store, garlands, big green shamrocks, hats, glowing pins for everyone. They have a lot there, but it was out in Janurary already so I picked most of it up then.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:49 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by mammaduke View Post
I have window clings for the windows, little green shamrocks around the house, & green garland with 4 leaf clovers on them.
How cute..I like the sound of this garland with the 4 leaf clovers...I also wanted to mention MMD that when I do my corned beef and cabbage I buy it from Walmart and it comes with a season packet. I put the c. beef in the crock pot and cover it with water add the seasonings...about the last 2 hrs I add the cut up cabbage. It turns out really good everytime. My dads wife cooks hers in the oven...I don't really care for it this way..it's not as moist.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:01 AM
mammaduke

Thanks so much Annette for telling me how to cook that. Yes the garland is cute got it all Walmart if I remember right, they have Easter garland out now with bunnies & eggs on it.
Originally Posted by Annette1990 View Post
How cute..I like the sound of this garland with the 4 leaf clovers...I also wanted to mention MMD that when I do my corned beef and cabbage I buy it from Walmart and it comes with a season packet. I put the c. beef in the crock pot and cover it with water add the seasonings...about the last 2 hrs I add the cut up cabbage. It turns out really good everytime. My dads wife cooks hers in the oven...I don't really care for it this way..it's not as moist.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:20 PM
On the Naughty List

pbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry disposition
We dont do that much on Easter and St Pattys Day............... just eat alot LOL

Jeff G. "bullrider"
Old 03-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Santa's Mentor

Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Thanks so much Annette for telling me how to cook that. Yes the garland is cute got it all Walmart if I remember right, they have Easter garland out now with bunnies & eggs on it.
You are very welcome. I will have to check this out at Walmart. I plan to do some shopping tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know where you got it.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:55 PM
mammaduke

Hope you find them Annette, let me know.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I went to a restaurant today that had the cutest Easter decorations. They had a white "Christmas" tree with pastel colored bows, egg shaped ornaments, and little bunny ornaments. On top was a stuffed bunny and big pink bow. Under the tree was Easter grass with eggs, bunnies, and baskets. I can't describe it accurately enough to do it justice. My husband even thought it was cute. It was!!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Santa's Mentor

Hope you find them Annette, let me know.
Debbie...I didn't seem to find any garland. This Walmart I went to today had very little St. Patrick Day decorations...oh well maybe next year. I did manage to get Larissa this awesome kite from Costco for Easter..as well as Hannah Montana stuff for her Easter Basket and lots of candy.