Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 05-17-2008, 05:36 PM
mammaduke

Love how you did the door Maureen, looks so festive. A great idea since I have a front porch with 20 windows, will have to try that. Thanks for the idea.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,468 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
It's very simple - if it's a large pane of glass, just section it out into rectangles with thin (about an inch wide) black electical insulating tape and then use the canned snow to spray into the corners.

Hey - I had a good idea to share!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I have used canned snow as well in the past. But for me it's pretty messy stuff and hard to clean up after using it. I think it looks great on the windows but it's not for me....to messy! =)
Old 05-18-2008, 09:43 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,468 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I know this is an evil thing to say but by the time we get back to work after the holidays, the office cleaner has taken it all off so it's not my problem - I just put it there!!
Old 05-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

purplecrush has shown a merry dispositionpurplecrush has shown a merry disposition
I had that instasnow stuff. I got it for 50 dollars and yes, it is wonderful...and the package says that if you keep misting it with water that it will stay that way. OR if you let it dry, it will get smaller and you can reuse it next year..Well, I kept misting it with water and it kept getting smaller, then it starting smelling REALLY bad! It turned yellow and was just plain gross. I ended up throwing all of it out! Wasting 50 dollars lol..I admit its cool, and it really does feel like snow, but I suggest making up your own and saving some money