Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,655)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Tips for Buying a Fresh...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:57 PM
Last post by trackrebel
03-24-2014 09:13 AM
45,804 Views  1 Posts
The Reality of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:26 PM
47,848 Views  0 Posts
Why the Big Guy is a Big...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:10 PM
0 Posts
Emily's Highest Bough
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:47 PM
43,896 Views  0 Posts
Gift 4 Ideas for Frugal Gift...
By MMC Editor
09-25-2011 07:00 AM
71,892 Views  0 Posts

Old 06-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

ChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elfChristmasFan08 is a good elf
Christmas In July

JustWondering does anyone know when christmas n July will be on qvc next month im looking forward to seeing loads ofchristmas stuff
Old 06-01-2008, 08:45 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Hi Christmasfan08,
From my understanding it will be July 25th.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I was talking to my girlfriend and Christmas in July came up she told me we can have Christmas in July on one condition........we still have Christmas in Dec.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,402 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by ChristmasFan08 View Post
JustWondering does anyone know when christmas in July will be on qvc next month im looking forward to seeing loads ofchristmas stuff
I think the answer is in the question..........Christmas in July is usually 5 months before the real thing, therefore I'm thinking July 25th - usually from midnight!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,149 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star I am thinking

I will have Christmas today, it is so chilly! 10c (50f) brrrrrrrrr. I even turned up the furnace for awhile.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

ArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elf
Yeah, QVC is always on July 25. HSN is more erratic in its CiJ, usually it is around the 18th or 19th though.

Also if anybody has a Hobby Lobby close by them, they will start to get Christmas stuff on the shelves around the first of July.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 274 Posts
Laney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by ArkansasChristmas View Post
Yeah, QVC is always on July 25. HSN is more erratic in its CiJ, usually it is around the 18th or 19th though.

Also if anybody has a Hobby Lobby close by them, they will start to get Christmas stuff on the shelves around the first of July.
Oh goodness! I love Hobby Lobby and all of their Christmas stuff! I can't wait till they start getting stock in!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

JAboc has shown a merry dispositionJAboc has shown a merry disposition
so when july comes will i be seeing more of an influx of christmas shows or movies? i really would like a break from this hot weather and just enjoy a christmas show or two

when do these festivities roll out? i'm super excited this year and i can't wait.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:54 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

Iluvsantasandsnowpeople has shown a merry dispositionIluvsantasandsnowpeople has shown a merry disposition
Good Morning I work at a Curves and starting July 25th I start playing Christmas music, whether the members like it or not, they will just have to get used to me!!
I just tell them to deal with it!!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by ArkansasChristmas View Post

This is good to know. We do have a Hobby Lobby near where I live. I have never been to it. But my dad has told me they have a ton of different items. And that their prices are really good. I guess I better check it out in July.