Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Organizing for Christmas Chat

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,856
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,291)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 06-01-2008, 08:15 PM

Last Achievements

Gingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elf
Organizing for Christmas Chat

Please join us in The Christmas Cupboard chat room for ORGANIZING FOR CHRISTMAS...during this chat we will be sharing ideas for organizing for Christmas ALL year long. Have you ever yearned to be better prepared...well let's work together and figure out HOW!!!

This chat is scheduled for Thursday June 12th at 2:00pm EST and will be repeated again at 8:00pm EST....Eastern Standard Time! I will share a link or two to some checklists I have made up for keeping track of holiday "stuff" BUT only during chat...so be there!! The chat will last 30 minutes and then there will be an open chat afterwards for visiting and getting to know each other!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gingerbug For This Useful Post:
cipalla (06-04-2008)

Old 06-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,069 Times in 277 Posts
Laney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm definitely going to try to get this figured out and be there for this one! Thursdays are even my day off of work so that if perfect! I know I could use all the tips I can get for organizing for Christmas.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:00 AM

Last Achievements

Gingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elf
I hope you are able to make one of the times Laney...we had a good time at the very first one at 2:00 EST. Here are some possible topics for discussion:

Organizing the gift closet
Christmas Lists
Shopping for gifts year round
Stocking Stuffer Strategies....

and more of course.....everyone can share their best organizing tips!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
I actually have a conference call/webinar scheduled at work for the 2pm one, but will definitely try to make it to the 8pm! I need to get organized!! I'm about to be the actual woman of the house and I need to learn how to be organized.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:07 AM
mammaduke

Yes Gingerbug, I'll be there in the chat, Thanks for letting us know .
Old 06-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Luludou has shown a merry disposition
I'll try to be there!!! working hard for it)))))
Old 06-05-2008, 02:05 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I'll try to make it,I love being orginized for the holidays..I've already started my list! is that bad? lol

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 06-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,069 Times in 277 Posts
Laney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'll be there for the day time one! Can't wait!!