Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » What do you like most about Britain (for our foreign friends)

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
A Christmas Tree for...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:19 PM
55,418 Views  0 Posts
Why the Big Guy is a Big...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:10 PM
0 Posts
The Year the Reindeer...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:17 PM
64,064 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in the...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:16 PM
41,541 Views  0 Posts
Mr. Krueger's Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:08 PM
66,152 Views  0 Posts

Old 01-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
What do you like most about Britain (for our foreign friends)

What do you like/dislike about the uk?
Old 02-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
I've only been to Wales/England one time, so I really can't say alot. I love the countryside and all the historical places. I loved Cardiff, Wales. I was only in Northampton to see my cousin. I really enjoyed the people and the food.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I have never had the opportunity to visit the UK. Maybe someday who knows. But I do like your accents you all have. And I also like to read about the Royals such as Princess Di..and now her sons. I have also seen various pictures of the UK online and it looks really lovely there. I also have a good friend who lives in Glasgow.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:16 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

hollybow has shown a merry dispositionhollybow has shown a merry dispositionhollybow has shown a merry disposition
Iīve been to the countryside (cotswolds) and of course to London... Chrismasshopping in London is fantastic... and having a high-tea of course...
Old 02-20-2008, 08:52 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,085 Times in 711 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
i am from the north of england but i have to agree with the above post, christmas shopping in london is amazing, it's one of the best cities in the world!
Old 06-08-2008, 06:56 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

irishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elf
Harry Potter of course!!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 07:04 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,403 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by irishgirl View Post
Harry Potter of course!!!!!
*name-dropping

I've met and chatted with J K Rowling!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

irishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elf
star

Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
*name-dropping

I've met and chatted with J K Rowling!!!!!!!
OMG!!! How awesome is that! I can't even imagine.. I love the books and of course the movies! I am jealous
Ps.. my Mom's name is Maureen too...
Old 06-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
I've only been to London once, but I really enjoyed shopping and all of the cool pubs. I love the history of the place.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
the word "queue"!!!

xox

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt