Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Groups Looking to form a new group? Are you perhaps looking to join a new group? This forum posts invites and information from group leaders about groups hosted here on My Merry Christmas.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 06-07-2008, 07:23 AM

Last Achievements

Gingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elf
Book Cottage

You are invited to join the Book Cottage group where we will talk all things related to books. I have discovered a lot of great novels with a holiday theme or twist to them. And then of course...we have Children's books and ideas for those too!! This could be a fun group....just not sure what the interest level is for it....so if you are interested please join!!!! Once we have 5 members I will create a forum for our discussions!!!

You can join HERE

Old 06-10-2008, 09:34 PM

Last Achievements

Gingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elf
Don't miss out....we have a group forming to read: A Christmas Guest by Anne Perry down in the Book Cottage forum....

See the book and read the reviews....HERE
I found out our local library has a copy...so no need to buy it...just check your library!!!

Everyone is welcome to join our group: The Book Cottage

Old 06-21-2008, 08:01 AM

Last Achievements

We are going to start reading The Christmas Guest on July 6th so there's still plenty of time to join us.

Here's a quote from a review at amazon:

"The gifted Terrence Hardiman delivers again in this most moving coming-of-age story from Perry's Pitt series. The harshly critical Grandmama is shipped off to spend Christmas with distant relatives. While there, she meets Maud, who is also removed from her family circle. Hardiman imbues humanity and warmth into each character with some added irony as Grandmama learns that detecting isn't as easy as it seems when she's forced to find Maud's killer. ".......you can read all the reviews HERE
Old 06-24-2008, 12:11 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,647 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
This book sounds great! I'll have to get a copy from the library! I just picked up a copy of Where Angels Go but I think I'll read The Christmas Guest 1st! (I have 1 1/2 other books to read before I can start this one as it is! Lol!) Can't wait to start!