Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » 2008 Sleigh Naming Contest Announced

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,844
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-27-2008, 09:11 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,468 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Just bumping this thread for any new members out there!! Remember, it has to be a girl's name and the link to submit your nomination is

http://www.santaupdate.com/sleighcontest.php
Old 08-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Vice President of Public Relations, North Pole

Elf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elf
Thank you!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
How about "Joy Noel"? I did submit it. But it said 2007 on the box...so I am wondering if it went through or should I try it again....???
Old 08-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
I submitted:

NOVA it is a native name meaning 'chases butterfly'
Old 09-28-2008, 06:57 AM

Last Achievements

Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
For our newer members, thought I would bump this thread and remind everyone else about this great contest!

Will you help name Santa's sleigh this year?
There are just a couple of things to remember:

1. The sleigh ALWAYS has a girl's name. Santa didn't explain why this is. But he always refers to the sleigh as "she" or "her". He always says things like "She's a beauty this year!" or "Listen to her bells ring!". So the name has to be a girl's name.

2. Santa can only pick out one name. From time to time, we will post a list of names that have been suggested. But Santa won't pick out the winner until Christmas Eve day. That's right...you'll have to follow the Santa Updates on Christmas Eve day and track Santa around the world with us in order to learn if your entry won!

3. Your entry needs to be in by December 15th, 2008.

4. What's the prize? Why, a Merry Christmas, of course! (Santa will leave our winner a little something extra special in their stocking this year!)

If you think your name for the sleigh fits the bill, click

and submit your entry!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Zsu Zsu
Old 09-28-2008, 02:40 PM

Last Achievements

I like the way you think! Remember and enter it

Old 09-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
I like the way you think! Remember and enter it

Submitted, thanks!