Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » I feel like putting the decos up!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 08-15-2008, 03:41 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Not for long thou, more rain has been forecast for later!! lol

Old 08-15-2008, 08:12 AM
Mistletoeologist

hilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry disposition
We have been having incredibly chilly weather here. It has been an average of 70s and breezy... I feel like going to a pumpkin patch and sipping on apple cider! But, alas, it is too early for that!
Old 08-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,065 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Dont worry Kelly Ann its the exact same over here. Rain, Rain and more Rain
Old 08-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,061 Times in 1,089 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yeah I agree. At work, yes at work, I have two Christmas trees and a large Santa on my desk (where I am at RIGHT now). My co-workers accept it that Im strange I was listening to Christmas Vacation on my ipod yesterday at work too :P
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 08-16-2008, 09:50 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
It's still a little to warm to put up the decorations, but my sister in law sent me two Christmas houses the other day. And I just bought 5 Christmas ornaments today.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

misjordi has shown a merry dispositionmisjordi has shown a merry dispositionmisjordi has shown a merry dispositionmisjordi has shown a merry disposition
The weather has been rainy here also. But all next week is sunny and warm, boo!!!! I want snow and cooler weather. I am closing my pool early because of the crummy weather. Been one yucky summer! Then to top it all off we get a bat in our house, terrified us all! Can't wait till winter I'm tired of this yucky summer!!!! Been awful for us all!!!!! Bring on the snow and decorations, to make it beautiful...........