Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Merry Christmas Radio » Big Changes Coming for MCR!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,947
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,214)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 08-26-2008, 07:30 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,663 Times in 562 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Just a quick bump to spread the word about www.MerryChristmasRadio.com

We're working hard and playing harder...Let us know what you think!!!

Jay

Old 08-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
Just a quick bump to spread the word about www.MerryChristmasRadio.com

We're working hard and playing harder...Let us know what you think!!!

Jay
Two comments on both of your shows. I caught the new show today (afternoon show 12 - 3) Thanks again for giving my song a spin, but I have to say the thing I liked the best was that Fred Waring & the Pennsylvanians medley. I hadn't heard that since I was a kid! Really took me back in time.
Comment two - The evening show is fantastic. I feel like I've been transported back in time to 921 Vivian Street in Pasadena, where I grew up. We listened to all of those songs on a huge "Hi-Fi" that was about 4 feet long and 3 feet high. Those times started my deep love for Christmas and your show just takes me back to that time every time I listen. Thanks for both shows. Keep up the great work!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:36 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,663 Times in 562 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Tim!

You da man!

I love your song...

So much of the Christmas music that I love is stuff that traditionally filled our house during the season...And then, when I had a little money of my own, I still remember how cool it was to choose and buy the records, cassettes and later discs that I wanted...I was real into the new stuff then but now seem to be heading back to the more traditional stuff that jogs the memory. Even in the darkest hours, Christmas music has brightened my mood...a refuge of sorts...And I say..."God Bless it!"