Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » New Harry Connick, Jr. CD

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,955
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,272)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 07-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Christmas_Tex has shown a merry dispositionChristmas_Tex has shown a merry disposition
New Harry Connick, Jr. CD

Hello! I know I have not posted in a very long time. I usually just like to read the boards. I did want to let everyone know that the connick.com forums and nola.com are saying that Harry is headed to the studio in late August to record his 3rd Christmas CD. I have no idea if this will be with his big band (I hope) or a funk album. Just wanted to fill you in. His big band stuff is usually pretty good (just my opinion). Merry Christmas in July!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas_Tex For This Useful Post:
Yuletide Junkie (08-19-2008)

Old 07-22-2008, 02:12 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,152 Times in 817 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
thanks Love His christmas songs

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 07-23-2008, 11:49 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,184 Times in 423 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
He puts some great music together, cant wait to hear it. Thanks!
Old 08-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
I'm so excited! Love him!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

OleStNyck is a good elfOleStNyck is a good elfOleStNyck is a good elfOleStNyck is a good elfOleStNyck is a good elfOleStNyck is a good elf
I'll have to look for it. I love his version of winter wonderland. I know that christmas music has arrived here on the radio when I here his voice booming out "Sleigh Bells Ring....." at the start of that song
Old 08-31-2008, 06:40 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Christmas_Tex has shown a merry dispositionChristmas_Tex has shown a merry disposition
**update**

Rumor also has it that he will be touring this album with his big band. I told my wife, "Merry Christmas to me!".