Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Thanksgiving Real Thanksgiving Thanksgiving is where Christmas really begins. Presented by Real Thanksgiving, this topic explores the activities, the foods, the entertainment and the family time of this classic American holiday.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 09-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Me too!! This website will do that to you!!! (along with the cooler weather, shorter days, & the countdown down to 100 days...99 til Christmas Eve!!!)

Im so excited I could jump up and down haha but Im at work so I cant do that.. Im off in 15 mins though..then I will act goofy with my son ( 1 1/2 years old).. hes always a good dance partner!
Old 09-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,499 Times in 3,627 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
Im so excited I could jump up and down haha but Im at work so I cant do that.. Im off in 15 mins though..then I will act goofy with my son ( 1 1/2 years old).. hes always a good dance partner!
Well at least you won't look quite so goofy since you are dancing with your son... I don't have an excuse!

Old 09-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I love the parade!
Then, I love "Miracle on 34th Street" and "IT's a Wonderful Life"!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
I too love the Macy's parade and all of the other parade's too.:P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Only 69 days away..