Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Merry Christmas Radio » Kevin Dunn's New Show @ 6:30pm

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,027
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,031)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 09-18-2008, 02:13 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,666 Times in 563 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Kevin Dunn's New Show @ 6:30pm

Kevin Dunn's newest show will air for the first time tonight at 6:30! Let us know what you think!!!

Jay

Old 09-18-2008, 02:31 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,893 Times in 3,818 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
oh boy...too bad...but I will be sleeping by then...Í´m from Germany....so we 6hours ahead of the Eastern time........

is there anything like a playlist, to see which programs are played when?
Old 09-18-2008, 02:35 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,666 Times in 563 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Right HERE!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 02:38 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,893 Times in 3,818 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
thx a lot for that...looking forward to listening more and more to it as the season proceeds.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
I listened to Kevin's new show and really liked it. I ecspecially LOVED the song "It's Spelled CHRISTmas With A Capital C" by Go Fish . I had heard of the song,but never heard the song itself. That song ROCKS!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
This is just too cool.
I love it there!
Thanks for the cool tunes yall!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-19-2008, 01:24 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
I think mom and i listened to a little bit of it last night.