Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > My Merry Christmas HQ » Attention! Merry Christmas Everyone!

My Merry Christmas HQ What's new and happening on MMC.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,449
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Clement Clarke Moore:...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 02:58 PM
Last post by Jeff Westover
12-19-2011 11:09 AM
61,687 Views  2 Posts
My Neighbor, My Friend
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:31 PM
49,437 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Crackers
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:31 PM
56,564 Views  0 Posts
Presentblue Guide to Black Friday...
By MMC Editor
11-08-2012 11:50 AM
Last post by jimmydbrown
12-27-2012 04:59 AM
82,800 Views  4 Posts
Candlemas
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:26 PM
52,520 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-25-2013, 11:30 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,707 Times in 13,947 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thank you for everything, Jeff!!

Merry Christmas blessings to you & yours!!

🎄⭐️🎁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2013, 02:22 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,409 Times in 4,401 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for all you do....MMC isn't possible without you!

Have glove will travel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (12-25-2013), sugar142286 (12-26-2013)
Old 12-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
Merry Christmas Jeff! Thank you for all that you do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kgstyles For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyJolly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2013, 09:30 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,680 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Thank you for the hard work and the joy that jumps off this site every day of the year!
You are appreciated!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Following User Says Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (12-26-2013)
Old 12-25-2013, 11:49 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,071 Times in 657 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

The Following User Says Thank You to Courtney For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (12-26-2013)
Old 12-26-2013, 12:30 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,164 Times in 409 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Merry Christmas to you and your family and thanks for such a special place to visit this past season.
sugar142286 (12-26-2013)
Old 12-26-2013, 02:33 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

roccoerz has shown a merry disposition
Merry Christmas Jeff and everyone
The Following User Says Thank You to roccoerz For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (12-26-2013)
Old 12-26-2013, 09:46 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 77,115 Times in 13,244 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Jeff - Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thank you for your hardwork day in and out on this wonderful home of ours. Without you, it wouldn't be possible.

For everyone else who put a show together, thank you as well. I know you all put a lot of time and effort in to your shows. God Bless and Merry Christmas to everyone!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
Old 12-27-2013, 03:59 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,980 Times in 1,270 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
I cannot remember a Christmas season with so little sleep! But it has been so worth it.

In wishing you all a Merry Christmas my thanks especially goes out to that group of volunteers who contributed to the first-ever tracking-of-Santa project on Kringle Radio.

It was ambitious: 50 consecutive hours of music combined with "breaking news" from the North Pole. It was fun to do, a ton of work, we learned a lot and can't wait to do it again.

But the mail and comments we're receiving this morning from folks who tracked Santa especially with their kids is just so exciting to read. In all, more than 110 counties tuned in to Kringle Radio at some point during that broadcast. Who knows how many people that represents.

We've had an interesting year, a trying year at times and a year filled with spirit and hope. Thank you for being here and for being a part of it. I cannot wait to see how we can improve upon things in 2014.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Jeff
Merry Christmas to you and your family Jeff. I hope it was a truly magical one. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this site and making it possible for us to be part of something so special. My days are better with MMC in it.

Merry Christmas