Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Christmas in July Invitation

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 06-01-2008, 08:07 PM

Last Achievements

Gingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elf
Christmas in July Invitation

I would like to extend a Christmas in July invitation to each of you.

You are Invited to a Month Long Magical Holiday Home Christmas in July Celebration!!!

Where: Magical Forums of Magical Holiday Home

When: Starting July 1st!

What: Special Topics and Virtual Events

Please feel free to take a peek. I have posted some of our topic threads but they are locked to posting until July 1st. But you can get a bit of a preview of our events. We will have some additional member led threads and ideas also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gingerbug For This Useful Post:
cipalla (06-28-2008)

Old 06-04-2008, 04:57 AM

Last Achievements

Gingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elfGingerbug is a good elf
We have our first craft for Christmas in July....this will be the week of July 6th...one of the MHH members will led us in making Christmas Angels.....we will be getting a supply list up soon for this project and some pictures of ones our member CindaSnow made herself....but in the meantime you can take a peek at the craft.....HERE
Old 06-10-2008, 09:21 PM

Last Achievements

I am starting to add topics and info to the Christmas in July forum. Most of the threads are still locked....I'll unlock them as each week arrives....but scrool down and look at the titles for some ideas of what's to come!!!

Christmas in July Forum
Old 06-28-2008, 04:21 PM

Last Achievements

This week KICKS OFF our month long Christmas in July celebration over at Magical Holiday Home...be sure and pop in and visit us!!

We will start off slowly since this week is also the 4th of July...but we have two topic threads going:

Christmas Chatter: Christmas Memories where will will be sharing our favorite memories of Christmas.

Movie of the Week: Scrooged...the comedy that puts a special twist on the classic a Christmas Carol. We will watch and post our thoughts, opinions etc...so please join us if you'd like!!
Old 06-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

girlsinmo has shown a merry disposition
LOL you probably already know I plan to participate.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I can't wait for Christmas in July - at Magical Holiday Home!!! This will be a wonderful "winter" treat during the scorching hot days of July!!
Old 06-29-2008, 06:58 PM
MMC Video Editor

thechristmasnut has shown a merry disposition
Cant wait, count me in!
Old 06-30-2008, 09:06 AM

Last Achievements

This is going to be a lot of fun!!! For all of you Merry forums people that are not members over at MHH or just don't have the time to be involved in more than one board....I am going to be sharing updates on things we are doing during July on my blog here at the Merry forums and on the homepage of Magical Holiday Home.......I hope you'll enjoy reading it!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
It sounds like fun!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
sounds fab xxxxxxx