Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Just found out that my husband..

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,464
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,699)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Tree Ten Tips for the...
By MMC Editor
11-01-2012 12:35 AM
Last post by Jeff Westover
11-04-2012 05:01 PM
75,128 Views  2 Posts
Top Ten Questions for...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:08 PM
54,667 Views  0 Posts
How Santa Does It
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:19 PM
46,494 Views  0 Posts
Winning the Gimmee Battle
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:29 PM
49,598 Views  0 Posts
The Gift My Brother...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:03 PM
45,825 Views  0 Posts

Old 07-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

starflake has shown a merry disposition
Aww that's so sweet of him.

It's not only thirty-ten, it's twenty-twenty. You'll gain so much wisdom from hindsight vision.

I hope you have a lovely time.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Sweet_Pea1992 has shown a merry disposition
Very well said, starflake!!
Old 07-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,063 Times in 274 Posts
Laney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh how fun!!! I hope you have a great birthday!!
Old 07-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,411 Times in 1,737 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I found 30 WAY worse than 40. What's that saying...???

"You're not getting older, you're getting better"!!!!!!!

The only thing I find I can't do anymore is cartwheels, which isn't that big a deal. When I'm doing a wedding, it's really not expected for the Registrar to come bounding down the aisle a la Olga Korbet!!!!!!

Word of warning - IF you do decide to try a cartwheel, remember those cartoons where Sylvester or Coyote get hit over the head and they see little birds and stars floating around??? They actually happen!!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Merry Fourms Member

katcole1 has shown a merry disposition
star Happy Birthday!

First, happy early birthday!!!!
How was the party??? Did you have an absolutely wonderful time? And what a super sweet guy to do that for you!!!!

Again, happy birthday!
Old 07-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

yuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry disposition
holly it was great

check out my post - i put a new thread up about it - all was so great - i almost started crying with everyone singing happy birthday. My Dad died a year ago and I really wanted him to be there. I just miss him so much and I sort of always knew that he wouldn't make it till July 2008. I know he was watching over me when I blew out my candles on my goofy Santa Claus cake. He always thought my Christmas obsession was crazy - yet he loved it almost as much as me.
Everyone was so kind. It's nice to see people care about you...it's easy to lose track of that sometimes.
Yule
Old 07-21-2008, 06:36 AM

christmasmommy has shown a merry dispositionchristmasmommy has shown a merry dispositionchristmasmommy has shown a merry disposition
What a wonderful thing to do!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:13 PM

Scrappin Not Nappin has shown a merry disposition
star Hope

Hope it was wonderful! 40 was the greatest year in my life.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Thank you for sharing that with us, Yuletide! And for reminding us how nice it does feel when people show they care about us. Maybe I can do a little more in the way of showing that care.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

yuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry disposition
holly I posted photos

I have tried to post photos here and for some reason it just wouldn't work. Soooo, I have a facebook page now and if anyone wants they can go there and look up Aliza McVicker and request to be a "friend" and then you can see everything about the party and me.
Thanks for all the great birthday wishes!

yuletide