Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Batman The Dark Knight

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,863
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,433)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 06-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

slick is a new face around here!
Batman The Dark Knight

So the new batman is supposed to be very good I here.
Although Heath Ledger as the joker is really creepy,it doesn't even look like Heath Ledger at all.
I was at the movies seeing wall-e with my cousins and aunts and I saw a couple previews and they showed the prieview,and heath Ledger was in like every shot.

Christian Bale as batman.
I am actually excited about him being in the movie,mainly because he has been in all of the other batmans and he did a very great job in them.
The only thing that bugged me about him in the other movies was the way he was talking.
He would barely move his mouth and it bugged me so bad.

From what I heard it is suppost to be a freaky movie so do not take your kids who are under twelve to see this movie.
They will have nightmares I promise you.
The Following User Says Thank You to slick For This Useful Post:
cipalla (07-01-2008)

Old 06-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

sweetmisery has shown a merry dispositionsweetmisery has shown a merry disposition
Yeah, dont bring young kids in this movie, aside from the fact that the theme is too dark, they probably wont enjoy it, since its 2 hours plus(almost 3).

And I read some reports that kids were bored/scared to death with Batman Begins.

That said, I cant wait for this movie. It will be a great tribute to Ledger too.
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetmisery For This Useful Post:
cipalla (07-01-2008)
Old 06-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

purplecrush has shown a merry dispositionpurplecrush has shown a merry disposition
I might have to see this. Ive never seen any Batman movies...lol..but I love Heath Ledger!
Old 06-28-2008, 07:14 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
ummmm there was only one christian bale batman

this movie is going to be awesome

ive heard some say its like a godfather movie, Im not sure if that is a good comparison yet, but I want to find out
Old 06-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
I can't wait to see this movie!! Christian Bale has only done Batman begins before this.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Belly shakes like Jelly

Last Achievements

Steven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elf
i am excited to see this movie
Old 06-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

sweetmisery has shown a merry dispositionsweetmisery has shown a merry disposition
IGN gave it a perfect 10!!!!! Now Im pumped up more than ever for this movie!
Old 06-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm not a huge Batman fan so take this with a grain of salt but...

...I found it slightly disturbing to see the previews with Heath Ledger. I'm not sure why, I wasn't really a fan (he just wasn't generally on my 'radar') but it just seems so sad. I definitely won't be seeing this movie.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

slick is a new face around here!
I'm going to see Batman the day it comes out with my friends.
We should probibly get the tickets online before there sold out.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

EliteElf has shown a merry disposition
I can't wait for it. The first one far exceeded my expectations, and the reviews for this one make it sound phenomenal as well. It'll be a little surreal watching Heath on the big screen for the last time, but his performance sounds memorable from what I've read.