Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,856
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 07-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

yuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry disposition
ornament Go To Hallmark.com

I just went to hallmark.com and they have an interactive wishbook. The toy soldier ornament on the front can be clicked on and then there is a video where it shows it drumming and playing music. You can also click to just hear the sound. Throughout the whole book you can see different examples of this. You can also put virtual sticky notes on them or put them in a wishlist format. Check it out...
Yule
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuletide For This Useful Post:
cipalla (07-09-2008), kgstyles (07-11-2008)

Old 07-09-2008, 11:01 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Click here for the '08 Dream Book.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dominick For This Useful Post:
cipalla (07-09-2008), kgstyles (07-11-2008)
Old 07-09-2008, 11:56 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Thanks for posting! I am getting more excited by the day!