Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Awesome Discovery (Lifetime Movie Network)

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,690 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Awesome Discovery (Lifetime Movie Network)

I was so darn excited Friday night as I was flipping through channels (we have Dish Network) on our tv out at the lake...low & behold, I stumbled accross Lifetime Movie Network! Normally we don't get that, but I remember last year in July, they offered it as their monthly special! Sooo..hopefully for the rest of the month I can now watch the Christmas movies on that channel every week night!! We had company over at the lake when I stumbled accross LMN & you should have seen the looks on their faces when I shouted YES! We get LMN now & I can watch my Christmas in July movies!!!! I think they thought I bumped my head!!! But that's ok!!!

So any of you who have Dish Network top 200, check it out...you might be getting LMN free this month!

Old 07-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
See three other threads on the same topic in this "TV" folder of "Christmas Media".
Old 07-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have LMN and every night at 8:00 they have a Christmas movie.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:45 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,129 Times in 1,063 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Can you watch this channel online anywhere????

We cant get it over here
Old 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Most local cable systems in the U.S. offer the Lifetime Movie Network as a second-tier or "expanded basic" cable channel (the tier of about 100 channels, above the basic offering of about 30 channels).
Old 07-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

jody664 has shown a merry disposition
I noticed LMN had Christmas movies on during the July 4 weekend, so I DVR'd a bunch of them. May watch a few while working on my Christmas Notebook this weekend!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by irishsnow View Post
Can you watch this channel online anywhere????

We cant get it over here
I don't think we can get it online. If you've got Sky or Virgin Media etc. I'm hoping the Hallmark Channel might do something and sometimes higher up on the movie channels they do some Christmas ones.

I'm actually hoping that The Cartoon Network or Boomerang will do a Christmas in July - that's where I managed to find The Grinch who Stole Christmas last year. Still hoping for Rudolph at some point though