Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » I give up - where's the logic?!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,124
Threads: 54,222
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,310)
Welcome to our newest member, gorcidurch

Old 07-22-2008, 10:36 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

emski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elf
Tell them you tore down the garage and the car is back on the street.

That is some crazy reasoning.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:26 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
"we had an earthquake & now lower my ins & pay for my new car"
Old 07-23-2008, 10:34 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,518 Times in 922 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I would call them back and speak to someone else there about your account. It is possible the person you spoke to first made some mistakes.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

christmascreations has shown a merry dispositionchristmascreations has shown a merry disposition
Maureen I sent you a PM!!

Dad said insurance companies charge more for attached garages because should there be a fire the garage (and car) will be affected also!!! NEVER tell them ANYTHING!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
There is no logic to this insane insurance. If you have an accident and you are covered for un insured, you get screwed over. In my opinion its just a scam for them to get your money. But to not have it and get a ticket it's even worse.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:58 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
It doesn't make sense does it? Have you tried looking on the web for information, just to see if this is correct?
Old 08-02-2008, 03:57 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,501 Times in 1,766 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Update!!!!

My premium has actually gone down. Not by a huge amount, just about $30 but it's down. No explanation but when I got the new paperwork, it was lower. I've since been onto them another 3 times because of other discrepancies!! My other half was down as Forename, Surname, Forename again so we thought we'd better get rid of the 2nd Alexander or else if we had a bump, the company would wiggle out of it saying "but that's not you" So, got the new papers through and his name was right - he was just 107 years old!!!!!!!!! Back on the phone (because if we had a bump, the company would wiggle out of it saying "but he shouldn't be driving if he's 107) and I got it changed. New papers came through and the name was wrong again! Phoned AGAIN and the guy on the phone apologised and then commented on the fact that Sandy was 107!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2008, 07:05 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
ummmm......I think its time you & these folks parted ways