Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Decorations Christmas is a hands-on art. From the lights we put on the house to the decorations we put on the tree to the great foods we eat in the process, Christmas is a time of doing -- and this is the place we gather to talk, plan and share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 10-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

MissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elf
Simpsons Christmas

Okay So I was looking at the Thomas Kinkade Christmas collections and I came across a SIMPSONS CHRISTMAS VILLAGE!! I was soooo excited just to see it even though I don't think they deliver to Australia, I don't know if it's a kinkade creation but whatever, Now I'm really determined to find one or two simpsons decorations for my tree, Can anybody help me? We're talking Australia too, does ANYBODY know where I can find Simpsons Christmas ornaments in australia? Thanks!
Merry Christmas
Old 10-31-2007, 04:55 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
ebay is really going to be your best bet.
I know hallmark did simpsons ornaments
Old 10-31-2007, 05:24 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

MissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elf
thanks! I'll have a look now!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
Can I bug you for the website you found the Simpsons Christmas Village at? My brothers LOVE the Simpsons.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
If you google simpsons christmas village quite a few come up inc this flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/20564211@N00/sets/1728306/ cool!!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
They actually make a Simpson's Christmas Village? Who would have guessed. My brother too loves the Simpsons. I will have to share this bit of info. with him
Old 11-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

slick is a new face around here!
Originally Posted by Annette1990 View Post
They actually make a Simpson's Christmas Village? Who would have guessed. My brother too loves the Simpsons. I will have to share this bit of info. with him
My sister and I love the simpsons also,it is one of our favorite shows.
I don't know what else to say.
...........MUZZELTOFF!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
Thank you so much!! I am an idiot, didnt even think of googling it!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
If you like the Simpson's your sure to like this

http://www.goantiques.com/scripts/im...d,1267920.html

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]