Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Ideas » We Just invented this!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 10-29-2007, 08:25 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
We Just invented this!!

Ok so Sierra mist put out a new soda called cranberry splash.
Now if you have blender or some such that you can use to crush ice fill a tall glass with crushed ice, add some Captain Morgan mango rum (not too much) & top off with cranberry splash.

TAH DAH! Holiday punch
joyful (09-18-2008), MerryChristmasLydio (09-16-2008)

Old 10-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Cool thank you.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Sounds good...I will have to try this. Although I am not real keen on spiced rum...Have you ever tried Malibu Rum and warm Eggnog mixed...it's awesome!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

SnowMaiden1018 has disabled reputation
santahat

OH My GoODNESS...I am going out tomorrow to get the ingredients..it sounds sooo good!
Thanks!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:42 PM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Annette1990 View Post
Sounds good...I will have to try this. Although I am not real keen on spiced rum...Have you ever tried Malibu Rum and warm Eggnog mixed...it's awesome!
have not tried it, but knowing the missus we will be soon
Old 10-30-2007, 02:35 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
Ok so Sierra mist put out a new soda called cranberry splash.
Now if you have blender or some such that you can use to crush ice fill a tall glass with crushed ice, add some Captain Morgan mango rum (not too much) & top off with cranberry splash.

TAH DAH! Holiday punch
I'll have to try this. I love that cranberry splash by Sierra Mist, although I drink the Free (diet) version. Still tastes great--yum! Have you tried the Canada Dry cranberry? It comes in regular and diet. It's really good as well.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:38 AM

Last Achievements

yes i like that too
Old 10-30-2007, 06:35 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,889 Times in 3,895 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Captain Morgan Mango Rum???? Do they really have a mango rum??? Never heard of it!! My hubby loves Captain Morgan....ARRRRGH!!!

Old 10-30-2007, 07:55 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Cant drink it this season, but perhaps I can try it next

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-30-2007, 09:18 AM

Last Achievements

Oh yeah, I guess that would be ill advised