Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Teen Talk » Merry Christmas and Yo Yo Yo!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-21-2008, 11:06 AM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
holly Merry Christmas and Yo Yo Yo!

Merry Christmas and Yo yo yo! No I do not want a yoyo for Christmas yo! LOL! I have no clue what that was all about. I guess I just love acting all goofy. Well, I know it aint Christmas yet or Anything but I love Christmas all year round. Ya know, to me, Christmas is something that should be in our hearts all year round. WHy not? I mean really, if you think about it, even people who hate each other the most love each other at Christmas time. So why don't we all year round? I mean even if it isn't very much love, we can still try. Right?

Okay, really I just posted this to start a conversation. The Teen Chat forum looks dead to me. There aren't hardly any posts, games, or nothing in here. Come on guys! I am sure we can think of something to post. et creative post stories. Even if the stories are not true. Post them anyways to see what people think. I know I would though. Post stories about anything. It doesn't always have to be about Christmas. Right? RIGHT! So, what's up with everybody?

Old 08-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
holly

Originally Posted by MerryChristmasLydio View Post
Merry Christmas and Yo yo yo! No I do not want a yoyo for Christmas yo! LOL! I have no clue what that was all about. I guess I just love acting all goofy. Well, I know it aint Christmas yet or Anything but I love Christmas all year round. Ya know, to me, Christmas is something that should be in our hearts all year round. WHy not? I mean really, if you think about it, even people who hate each other the most love each other at Christmas time. So why don't we all year round? I mean even if it isn't very much love, we can still try. Right?

Okay, really I just posted this to start a conversation. The Teen Chat forum looks dead to me. There aren't hardly any posts, games, or nothing in here. Come on guys! I am sure we can think of something to post. et creative post stories. Even if the stories are not true. Post them anyways to see what people think. I know I would though. Post stories about anything. It doesn't always have to be about Christmas. Right? RIGHT! So, what's up with everybody?

Girl,
You take after your mother don't ya!!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:16 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
Yes, mother dearest, I sure do.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

WinnerClyde has shown a merry disposition
Merry Christmas and ho ho ho, I just kinda prefer to say Ho ho ho ho cause I want to be Santa when I am an adult. Well I am new to the forum but I have LOTS of experiances with online forums. I have bean to the forum with the meanest people (Which I quickly left in disgust) and I talk in a forum with the nicest people you could talk too.

So how is everyone today?
Old 09-05-2008, 06:51 PM

crazyxmasfanyoutube has shown a merry disposition
star hey

im new here hi. merry xmas.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:01 PM

I am new here too, this (Friday September 5, 2008) is my first day to post here. I basicly love ALL of the holidays
Old 09-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
WOW
Old 09-07-2008, 08:35 PM

ornament

By the way, I made my own versiun of 'Ho ho ho', it is: Ho ho ho Cherryo.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:47 PM
On the Naughty List

Originally Posted by WinnerClyde View Post
By the way, I made my own versiun of 'Ho ho ho', it is: Ho ho ho Cherryo.
LOL, nice. It reminds m of hunny nut cherrios in Christmas form. LOL
Old 09-09-2008, 03:49 PM
On the Naughty List

Originally Posted by WinnerClyde View Post
Merry Christmas and ho ho ho, I just kinda prefer to say Ho ho ho ho cause I want to be Santa when I am an adult. Well I am new to the forum but I have LOTS of experiances with online forums. I have bean to the forum with the meanest people (Which I quickly left in disgust) and I talk in a forum with the nicest people you could talk too.

So how is everyone today?
LOL. You're funny. How old are you Clyde?