Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » Josh Groban's "Noel"

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,086
Threads: 53,912
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, CharlieTheElf

Old 12-27-2007, 01:27 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,663 Times in 562 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Josh Groban's "Noel"

Has anybody else been completely moved to tears by this fine young man's new Christmas album? I knew he was good! But when I put on my new CD and "Silent Night" played...By the end I was all teary eyed. This guy is on a par with the best voices in America...And I mean the best voices of the last one hundred years! He is superb!!!

If you get the chance, you've got to get this disc!!!

This is a new American Classic!!!

jay

Old 12-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Never heard of him!!!
Old 12-27-2007, 02:11 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,663 Times in 562 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
If you saw "Polar Express" he sings the theme song, "Believe". He also sang with a very young African Choir on the "American Idol Gives Back" show last May. He is just incredible!!!
Old 12-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Oh wow really? I have that film, I just dont pay any attention to the credits. (maybe i should). I like that song too, yes a lovely voice.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:00 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I have heard of him and yes I love his music to. He is amazing!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

sweetmisery has shown a merry dispositionsweetmisery has shown a merry disposition
My mum likes his voice. Yet to hear his Christmas album though cuz I prefer to listen to old albums. Ill give it a shot though.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh, I agree! He has one amazing voice! I have his Christmas CD. WOW!!! Powerful voice!
Old 03-31-2008, 06:50 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

ksrjreed has shown a merry dispositionksrjreed has shown a merry disposition
that has become my new alltime favorite christmas album
Old 03-31-2008, 07:52 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
some members have been moved to tears by "ill be home for christmas"

Fair warning
Old 03-31-2008, 08:07 PM
On the Naughty List

pbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry disposition
I hurd of that kid not bad of a singer but dont have any of his music tho

Jeff G. "bullrider"