Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,441
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Diary of a Snow Shoveler
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:38 PM
0 Posts
O Holy Night
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:20 PM
60,905 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Crackers
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:18 PM
49,456 Views  0 Posts
It's a Wonderful Life...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:17 PM
52,086 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Ball 3 Michael Buble Returns...
By MMC Editor
10-08-2012 01:55 AM
42,782 Views  0 Posts

Old 07-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Merry Fourms Member

angelkookie is a new face around here!
i am new here

hello all

i am a newbie
i love everythink about christmas i ve got 5 kids ages from 21yrs to 3 yrs and 1 granson who is 10 mouths .
my hubbie puts up with me for the past 22 yrs of my mad love for this time of year lol

bye for now

angelkookie
Old 08-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

gracie has shown a merry dispositiongracie has shown a merry disposition
angel kookie you are my kind of girl!!!!!!! gracie
Old 08-13-2005, 06:02 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

dowload is a new face around here!
hello

hello. My name is dan. I'm from Maine. My MMC name is dowload so pleas private messege me. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE CHRISTMAS! It's not the gifts or the money it's just the spirit of christmas. oh by the way i'm 12. Well see u all at x-mas! 8)
Old 08-26-2005, 07:08 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

snow_angel is a new face around here!
hi everyone

Im nicola i am 14 yrs old ..... and i absolutley LOVE christmas the thing i like best abbout christmas is the weather ........ i just love the snow it is brillant....... i used to live in the country side and that was great at christmas but whereever you are as long as you got ur family and friends around you you know youl have the best xmas ever

LOL

Bye
love
snow_angel xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 09-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

savvy_elf is a new face around here!

Heyy guys my name is kaitlyn and i love love christmas its a great time of year and its so much fun hanging out with your family and friends! i love it~ i dont get any snow or any thing *i live in texas* so i am dreaming of a white christmas right now... because it would be awesome! ok enough of my rambling talk to yall later!
<awesome little reindeer right there lol
Old 09-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

wildfire584 is a new face around here!
I can't belive I found people who love christmas like I do!!

hello everyone!!
i'm new to this group and I am still learning all the web sight has to offer!! if anyone wants a new friend message me!! I am a wife and mom of 4 all under the age of 10 also myself and my husband are firefighters and I guess I never outgrew Santa or Christmas and I married a man who loves it as much as I do! To all of you who read this god bless you and remember JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!! take care!!!
wildfire584
p.s. you go to love these emoticons!!! 8) 8-O
Old 09-06-2005, 07:40 PM
pattjo

hi there

Hi there my name is Trish and I live in Australia and I'm a mum to 5 kids and I'm the biggest kid , when it comes to Christmas, my biggest dream is to have a white christmas instead of a hot one , but I still love christmas no matter what, so I will keep wishing , bye for now...... 8-O 8)
Old 09-17-2005, 09:01 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Mr. Christmas is a new face around here!
Welcome to all of you! It's great to see new faces around here all the time, as well as the old ones. And it's great to see Christmas lovers gathering.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

SantaGeorge is a new face around here!
Hello, I am Santa George in Rhode Island and I would just like to tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 52 year old professional Santa who has been married for 29 years and we have an awesome 22 year old daughter. I have been Santa for over 30 years and absolutely love it. I make appearances in all kinds of venues including schools, hospitals, corporate, as well as private visits. I do quite a lot of charity work and belong to many santa groups including A.O.R.B.S. which is the Amalgamated Order of Real Bearded Santas, The Santa Claus Registry, Northeast Santas Across the Globe, Santas Across the Globe, and Santa America which provides visits to terminally ill children as well as what we are calling The Children of Katrina. I have already booked at a local mall and many other celebrations and am rapidly running out of time in the day, LOL. I obviously love Christmas as well as children and enjoy making people smile. I feel very lucky to have discovered the pleasures of portraying Santa especially being a cancer survivor. Please feel free to visit my homepage and feel free to e-mail me. Thanks for reading this and hope you enjoy everything you do!

Santa George ;o)
Old 09-21-2005, 04:20 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Hi Santa George,

Certainly a pleasure to meet you! I'm sure you've got some great experiences to share from over the years. I'd love to talk to you sometime. I think the thoughts of Santa would be most appropriate to share with our readers at My Merry Christmas!

Welcome!

Jeff