Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Projects » What are you making for gifts this year?

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Counter Point: Why There...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:38 PM
43,475 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2004
By MMC Editor
06-11-2004 11:00 PM
60,572 Views  0 Posts
Xtree1 Don't Say Goodbye, Just...
By MMC Editor
10-19-2011 08:07 PM
0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2001
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 10:56 PM
45,547 Views  0 Posts
stocking Top Ten Reasons You...
By MMC Editor
09-23-2013 04:07 PM
13,747 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Twinkle has disabled reputation
Thank you officepro and Holiday. You can do it too...only takes seashells, wreath form, hot glue, and merry lights...oh and a little bit of time to put into it. Lol.
You've probably seen the trees I make. I believe I've posted it here before.
The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkle For This Useful Post:
hilarios (10-10-2010)
Old 09-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Twinkle....That is soooooooooooooo cute! What a cool idea. Awesome job!
Old 09-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Last Achievements

Twinkle has disabled reputation
Thank you Annette. This is my hobby and love it.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:16 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,096 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
Thank you Annette. This is my hobby and love it.
now You got talent girl....ever tought of doing it professionally?
Old 09-13-2008, 08:32 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Noonie has shown a merry dispositionNoonie has shown a merry disposition
This year I am going to make - Jams, Chutney, Pin cushions, Aprons, Oven Gloves, Cookies, Christmas Cakes. I am not going to buy any presents everyone is getting homemade this year.

I love the sound of those spiced nuts in jars that have been mentioned - does anyone know where I can find a good recipe please??
Old 09-13-2008, 08:34 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Noonie has shown a merry dispositionNoonie has shown a merry disposition
Sorry in my rush I forgot to say - those shell decorations are fabulous
Old 09-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,071 Times in 657 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
My 5 yr old DD will be painting and decorating Christmas magnets and ornaments from the wooden cut-outs at the craft store. We will probably enclose them in the Christmas cards.

Old 09-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Merry Fourms Member

sugar_plum_fairy has shown a merry dispositionsugar_plum_fairy has shown a merry disposition
I usually make my cards for people. Usually involves some sort of photography, last year i stuck a red present ribbon on my cats nose, and used it as the image for my christmas cards, it was really cute. This year, i might dress my little sister up as a christmas fairy, and take a nice black and white photo. Or maybe my dog as santa claus? I might go for something comic actually. I could stick cotton wool on my chin and wear a christmas hat, that would be so funny.

Gifts, i usually make a little hamper. I buy small cardboard boxes, and decorate the festively, then inside i put all sorts of christmas chocolates/sweets and maybe a little gift like earings or a braclet. This year i might knit scarves, because i've just knitted myself one with this gorgeous angora wool, and it went really well But it would take ages, so maybe not.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Those shell decorations are beautiful!

This year I am making personalized hampers (for my dad a "movie night" hamper that could contain popcorn, a few dvds, candy canes, cinema tickets etc..you get the idea, the specifics aint worked out properly yet lol. But I will be tailoring them to each family members "things they like" if you see what I mean lol). They will be wrapped in eaither Copper, Cream or Gold metallic wrap (that should arrive soon) with contrasting metallic bows. Will start putting them together in December, but will buy the things to go in them from now on in lol

I am also doing home made cookies that I have bought some really cute cello bags with xmas designs on to put them in. Nice ribbon to tie them shut and voila!

and breath

lol
Old 09-24-2008, 07:17 PM

Christmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elf
Very pretty Twinkle!!!

This year we are making Clay Pot Snowmen for my daughters teachers and some people from church. I found the craft online and the link is http://www.betterbudgeting.com/fruga...potsnowmen.htm