Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Need help from my Christmas buddies! :)

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,870)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-31-2008, 08:00 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
santahat

How about the Disney collection if you have to have one. I am quite sure that they are going to be around for a very long time to come.

Old 09-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

hollybow has shown a merry dispositionhollybow has shown a merry dispositionhollybow has shown a merry disposition
holly

Originally Posted by kerst View Post
It doesn't necessarily have to be part of a set. You could every Chritmas give her an ornament that represents a favorite memory of that year like a special place you went to together or a nutcracker if you went to see the show or the movie .....
I think this is a great idea... make it a tradition that only you 2 spend an afternoon in town and look for the perfect ornie of the year..
Old 09-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,662 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for all the great ideas! I still haven't made up my mind for sure...but you all have definately given me a start! I am affraid that whatever I start, a "bigger & better" idea will come up & I'll wish I had thought of that instead! Lol! I have decided that for Christmas this year I am going to get her one of these 2 ornaments:

http://www.bronners.com/1124740.html

http://www.bronners.com/1114687.html

This is so fun!!! Thanks everybody!!!