Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » Fall/Halloween Sweet Treats

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,970
Threads: 53,427
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, chatterswalliam
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Washington's Christmas...
By MMC Editor
07-03-2011 09:16 PM
58,477 Views  0 Posts
Emily's Highest Bough
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:47 PM
43,883 Views  0 Posts
Up in Flames
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:26 PM
47,859 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Bells
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:12 PM
52,431 Views  0 Posts
"A Dear Little Schemer"......
By MerryCarey
10-25-2011 08:28 AM
55,930 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

yolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by whitexmas View Post
Recently i've made pumpkin bread with a cream cheese glaze drizzled over top and pumpkin pie biscotti, which was soo good. I was thinking about dipping one end in white chocolate too. I'm trying to test some recipes for Halloween because I have a halloween party that I'm going to and I'm bring tons of food, especially sugary delights. So i want to find my good recipes now. I'm still looking for a good cutout pumpkin spice molasses cookie that i can cutout into shapes. Any other suggestions? Does anyone have any no fail always good recipes that everyone looks forward to?
there is a web site called razzledazzlerecipe.com and they have a halloween section with lots of recipes
Old 09-22-2008, 12:14 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,932 Times in 3,672 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MaryXmas View Post
I usually make Spider web cookies.It is basically a Snickerdoodle dough cut to look like spider webs. My friends love when I make these.

now that surely sounds way coooool
Old 09-22-2008, 01:06 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
We make cookies and brownies, I would like to try new stuff this year. I order alot of American candy offline. I have lots of Candy Corn for this year!
Old 09-22-2008, 01:09 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by HouseElf View Post
Baked caramel apples with whip cream
That sounds really good , do you have a recipe?