Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » National Lampoon's

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, HVEKU

Old 09-05-2008, 01:53 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hey Moe!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
nuk nuk nuk! Woo woo woo!! hehe
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:06 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Oh I love squirrels also.. they are adorable, however with that said, I live in a very tall cedar home and they have in the past taken a fancy to my home and built their nests up in the eves where they chew chew chew...so when they cause damage to my home then yes they are shot... only had to do it once (hubs)
I dont mind them otherwise and have even fed them

that´s bad indeed when they start eating the house....lol....I can understand it then....but still....some of the cutest animals ever....gosh how much I love them
Old 09-08-2008, 02:38 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
SpeedyElf, here are some pics of my home from the outside... (but the porch is now stained to match the rest of the home)

http://adorablefaces0.tripod.com/id41.htm
http://adorablefaces0.tripod.com/id48.htm

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-08-2008, 02:54 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
wow...Your house looks so beautifull...it looks as if Santa is living there himself....wow...I just love it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
JanaBanana (09-09-2008)
Old 09-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Invalid Email

HouseElf has shown a merry dispositionHouseElf has shown a merry dispositionHouseElf has shown a merry dispositionHouseElf has shown a merry dispositionHouseElf has shown a merry disposition
I think this movie is great (I do admit that I only like this one National Lampoon)

I feed the squirrels all the time outside, the first time one was in my home (probably looking for the seeds and peanuts for the empty feeder) I freaked out, then laughed till I cried!

Really hard to catch a squirrel when you are going from laughing hysterically to jumping up on a chair!! It left by itself, jumping out the open window he came in.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:25 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

yeah, they are unbelievably quick
Old 09-09-2008, 08:45 AM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thank you

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Jana your house is beautiful, I love the staircase. Thanx for sharing
Old 09-09-2008, 01:19 PM

Last Achievements

Thank you Clarebear

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}