Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,841
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 09-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
tree NIce

Will be doing those this year!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 08:47 PM
cheryl65

These are too cute! I will definitely be making these.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:21 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
Originally Posted by Rob View Post

A cooled cupcake (baked from your favorite recipe) Chocolate frosting
Round, red lollipops (we used a Blow Pop)
M&M's candies
Black decorators' gel frosting
Pretzels
Red shoestring licorice
To make one, first frost a cooled cupcake (baked from your favorite recipe) with chocolate frosting.

2. Unwrap a round, red lollipop (we used a Blow Pop), trim the stem slightly, and stick it into the center of the cupcake for Rudolph's very shiny nose.

3. For eyes, set 2 M&M's candies in place, then dot them with black decorators' gel frosting. Carefully break large thin pretzels into antler shapes (this may take some practice!) and insert them into the top of the cupcake. Finally, add a short piece of red shoestring licorice for a mouth.

That is the coolest cupcake I have ever seen!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
These are so cute. I'm gonna make them tomorrow!
Old 10-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Christmas_Angel has shown a merry disposition
Slice & Bake Rudolph Cookie

Very cute...thanks for sharing! I saw something similar in one of my cookie mags, but a cookie version!
I will post to share...Have fun, C.A.

http://www.landolakes.com/mealideas/...RecipeID=14270
Old 10-11-2009, 01:16 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
How cute! I may try to make these for my Christmas party that I always throw at work this year.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 10-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
excellent idea!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,977 Times in 9,433 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
More baking ideas! I just might attempt to make these. Those are cute!

Old 10-11-2009, 09:59 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,243 Times in 28,874 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Those are super cute and I think my niece will love making them
Old 10-12-2009, 05:12 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Mamax2 has shown a merry disposition
I'll be making those this year! They are well cool