Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Stopping in to say HI

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,449
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Crackers
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:31 PM
56,572 Views  0 Posts
Amanda
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:33 PM
46,058 Views  0 Posts
The Summer Creation of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 10:05 PM
44,368 Views  0 Posts
The Tradition of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 05:47 PM
62,635 Views  0 Posts
Clement Clarke Moore:...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 02:58 PM
Last post by Jeff Westover
12-19-2011 11:09 AM
61,697 Views  2 Posts

Old 09-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
Stopping in to say HI

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I haven't been around MMC much lately. Between work, school and "is the hurricane coming here or isn't it" - I haven't had much free time.
The past two months at work have been kind of rough. We've had major layoffs - and while I still have MY job - we are VERY short staffed and the work is piling up. I come home from work and can't even get the energy to do school work.
School is going slow...but good. I still have a high A. I believe my average is 98.8. Not bad for an old biddy, huh? I'm trying to give 2 hours a day M-F and 5 hours a day Sat & Sun. Needless to say, I'm not quite hitting those hours.
We made it through Tropical Storm Fay ok. Basically had some rain and a little wind. We were quite worried about Hurricane Ike. (I'm keeping the people in Texas in my thoughts and prayers!) While we were out of Ike's path, we had two days of heavy rain and winds...from the outer bands as it passed over Cuba and the Keys. To those who haven't been around hurricanes much, they affect your whole body, even if it doesn't hit your area. The low pressure causes sinus and arthritis issues. The past three days have been painful. Today is the first day that I feel "normal".

Well, that's all that's new from MrsH and dvdguy. Hope everyone is well. I'll try to pop on more often.
Wenceslaus (09-11-2008)
Old 09-11-2008, 04:47 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I'm proud of you
Old 09-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
Hi MrsH, glad you stopped by.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Hello Mrs H!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Twinkle has disabled reputation
Mrs. H....How wonderful seeing you back. I can certainly identify with you living in SW Florida. Now, after you explained, I understand why I have been dealing with this horrible sinus problem day after day. These hurricanes do have a physical effect especially being over the age of 50 for me. Lol. Never had these physical problems until this year.
Stay with us and I am with you in keeping those in Texas in our thoughts and prayers. Hurricanes are no fun.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:26 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hi there

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-12-2008, 02:49 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Wow, I'm thinking of you, sounds like you're a really busy bunny at the moment!
Old 09-12-2008, 03:59 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
HI MrsH!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,470 Times in 911 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hi MrsH! Nice to see you again.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:53 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Good to hear from you !