Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,441
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Why the Big Guy is a Big...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:10 PM
0 Posts
Kids and Santa Online
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:23 PM
48,526 Views  0 Posts
"Lill's Travels in Santa...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 08:48 AM
59,488 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part II:...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:43 PM
58,761 Views  0 Posts
"A Dear Little Schemer"......
By MerryCarey
10-25-2011 08:28 AM
55,946 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-17-2008, 08:11 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Did you know?

That John Deere Fabric is copyrighted?
And that if you make stuff out of their fabric and sell it that John Deer Company can sue you? There is a copyright statement on the edge of the fabric.
I had hoped to make Christmas stockings to sell at a fair. But I saw that. Contacted John Deere and they confirmed this.
I wonder if there is a "loophole" somewhere??

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-17-2008, 08:21 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Geez,that really stinks.

Just anything so they can make a buck. :rolls eyes:

But hey look at the bright side...at least you saw the copy right on the fabric and found out before it was too late

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
That John Deere Fabric is copyrighted?
And that if you make stuff out of their fabric and sell it that John Deer Company can sue you? There is a copyright statement on the edge of the fabric.
I had hoped to make Christmas stockings to sell at a fair. But I saw that. Contacted John Deere and they confirmed this.
I wonder if there is a "loophole" somewhere??
That's a real shame because I know that here in NC John Deere stockings would sell like mad.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:25 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,070 Times in 3,692 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
now that sucks big time
Old 09-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I thought all they sold was Tractors/riding lawnmowers. We just bought a new riding lawnmower and I would not even consider a John Deere, that bright yellow seat is so ugly and my first thought what a pain to keep clean. LOL, female thinking of cleaning.

So I'm surprised they sell fabric. Good thing you checked it out before hand.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
bell

Originally Posted by joyful View Post
I thought all they sold was Tractors/riding lawnmowers. We just bought a new riding lawnmower and I would not even consider a John Deere, that bright yellow seat is so ugly and my first thought what a pain to keep clean. LOL, female thinking of cleaning.

So I'm surprised they sell fabric. Good thing you checked it out before hand.

They have some of the cutest fabrics.
Pinks and greens. All sorts.

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,010 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Nope. Didn't know that
Old 09-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

cruzin has shown a merry dispositioncruzin has shown a merry disposition
Yes, unfortunately. That's why I always ask about copyrights concerning any text or pics I would like to use for my wrapper designs. Sometimes, even faux designs can get a person in trouble.

I hope you find something comparable to be able to make the stockings. Good Luck!

Gloria
Old 09-26-2008, 08:02 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by cruzin View Post
Yes, unfortunately. That's why I always ask about copyrights concerning any text or pics I would like to use for my wrapper designs. Sometimes, even faux designs can get a person in trouble.

I hope you find something comparable to be able to make the stockings. Good Luck!

Gloria
Hi Gloria,
What kind of "wrapper" designs do you do?

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-26-2008, 08:18 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yes, my husbands friend goes by the nickname Redman...well he started his own business and called it Redman Tactical and then Redman the tobacco company called him told him they would take him to court if he didnt remove it.

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}