Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,087
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, DoYouHearWhatIHear

Old 09-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
I'm done!

Yeah! I'm done with my cards and can't wait to send them to you guys! And I am almost done with the ornaments also. Christmas music and the finishing touches to the homemade stuff! I'm the holiday mood.....

Old 09-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Wow! You are ahead of me that's for sure. I haven't even started my cards yet. Christmas gifts yes...cards no. That's great you are finished thou, wish I could say the same=)
Old 09-19-2008, 03:49 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Wow! I havent started yet, I have a few cards so far, but I need alot more
Old 09-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
star

You're just rock star awesome!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-19-2008, 04:24 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
You're just rock star awesome!
ditto
Old 09-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,761 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Head Elf View Post
Yeah! I'm done with my cards and can't wait to send them to you guys! And I am almost done with the ornaments also. Christmas music and the finishing touches to the homemade stuff! I'm the holiday mood.....
Noooo - scary organised person alert!! And what do you mean "ornamentS"??? Are we doing more than one ornament???? I've only planned for one ornament - shall I go and get more ornaments?????

AAARGH - it's only September and my feeling of inadequecy is already starting to creep in!!!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 03:18 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
How many cards did you write ???

Would like to start too but haven't gotten my cards yet . I did make some myself but not enough for the card exchange.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:16 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Wow! I haven't even started on anything for Christmas. Now I feel bad.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:01 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

sweetmisery has shown a merry dispositionsweetmisery has shown a merry disposition
Do you have one to be sent here in the Philippines, to me?
Old 09-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by kerst View Post
How many cards did you write ???

Would like to start too but haven't gotten my cards yet . I did make some myself but not enough for the card exchange.

I did approximately 100 cards, and I am planning on giving out ornaments to all that have signed up, you could say I am on over achiever at Christmas.