Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,835
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 09-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Fall is here!!

Well, it will be in a few hours! I told my fiance that, to mark the beginning of fall, I'm going to have a cup of hot peppermint tea. I wish I could have a pumpkin spice latte, but we just moved into our new house in a completely new area and I don't know where the nearest Starbucks is! We're just about a week away from October! I just put a little fall greeting sign up in front of our house and will get a wreath later, but I can't wait until next month when the weather actually starts to turn cool and we can turn off the ac!

What are you guys doing to mark the first day of Fall?
Old 09-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

pkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elf
I'm so excited about the arrival of fall. My oldest daughter came home from college for the weekend and wanted to put up our Halloween village. We did do that, however,my husband will allow no more Halloween decorations until October.But,I did put out all my fall wreaths, centerpieces and garlands and my new fall flag outside. I will be having a pumpkin spice latte to start my morning and will try to find my fall leaf socks to wear,too!
Yippee!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,544 Times in 3,638 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Are you kidding? Is the 1st day of fall really tomorrow?? UGH! I shouldn't say UGH b/c I do love fall, I'm just sad to see summer go! But there's so much to look forward too! I will have to do something to mark the 1st day of fall...when I think of fall, I think of crisp, cool mornings with a cup of yummy coffee...so it will probably be something coffee related. I also told my MIL I would look on the internet for fun fall/Halloween games for kids...so maybe I'll do that tomorrow too! I can't believe it's here already!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 686 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
It is OFFICIALLY fall in Indiana. It has been for 8 minutes. Yay!
Don't have anything special planned as I already have my Fall and Halloween decor already done.
I may have some pumpkin spice cappuccino later though.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:09 AM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Yay!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 04:27 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I second that, Clarebear!
Old 09-22-2008, 05:02 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
i'm so pleased, it's finally here!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 09-22-2008, 07:02 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Christmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elf
It's time for decorative cornstalks, hay rides, pumpkin carving, bon-fires and hot tea!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Woohoo
Old 09-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Welcome Fall! I was browsing the halloween stuff at the store the other day
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!