Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » Favorite Movies by category

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
A Christmas Tree for...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:19 PM
55,405 Views  0 Posts
santahat A Black Friday...
By MMC Editor
11-26-2011 10:14 AM
81,742 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Controversies
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:27 PM
50,482 Views  0 Posts
Xtree1 Christmas Stress: A...
By MMC Editor
12-18-2012 08:45 PM
0 Posts
Christmas Tree The Christmas Tree Ship
By MMC Editor
01-03-2013 03:15 PM
Last post by Stnicholas01
07-17-2013 02:30 PM
38,957 Views  1 Posts

Old 09-22-2008, 12:23 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,987 Times in 3,675 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Favorite Movies by category

I´m just watch Spaceballs....the comedy that makes fun about Star Wars....so I was thinking what kinda movies do You guys enjoy

in general I´m into biography movies, sports movies, dramas and comedy.....action is cool sometimes...but most of the time I´m switching away....with the exception of Indiana Jones....Scary movies were my best for a few years...but I stop liking them

favorite comedies: Spaceballs, Hot Shots...and all movies alike....that humor is my type of thing

sports movies : Remember The Titans....goodness did I cry and cheer

drama : BoyzIITheHood, MenaceIISociety and Poetic Justice....gotta love Maya Angelou´s poetry

family movies/drama: Love Jones, SOUL FOOD

Christmas Movies: can´t really choose one....I love them all
Old 09-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Planes, trains, and automobiles
Fletch
Groundhog day
Overboard
I like most comedies.
I do like Terminator and own the whole collection of Rocky.
I also like true stories and documentaries
Old 09-22-2008, 12:38 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Rocky is soooo fresh....

oh I forgot to mention the Gangsta Movies

I love the Godfather triologie and I love Scarface as well
Old 09-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Track Rebel if you liked Remember The Titans you should check out "Facing Giant's".

Fantasy Movies...LOTR trilogy,Bridge To Tarabitha, Narnia,Dark Crystal,Legends,The Last Mimsy,Eragon

Family Movies...Happy Feet, The Pacifier,8 Below,Nanny Mcfee,

Drama ...Schindler's List,Seven Year's In Tibet, Gandhi,Powder,Edward Scissorhands

Sports...Facing The Giants ,Radio(Cuba Gooding Jr did a GREAT job) ,Remember The Titans

Christmas ...Polar Express,The Santa Clause
Old 09-22-2008, 12:39 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

oh boy....I forgot Radio as well....Cuba was excellent in that movie...very well acted...the guy is a diamond to me.

thx for the tip
Old 09-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Rocky is soooo fresh....

oh I forgot to mention the Gangsta Movies

I love the Godfather triologie and I love Scarface as well
That reminds me..I do love Goodfellas!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:43 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Oh I also love "Save The last Dance " and pretty much anything that has to do with break dancing .

Also loved DrumLine"
Old 09-22-2008, 12:47 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

we surely hae the same taste....I love Save The last Dance, You Got Served, Breakin I, Breakin II also called Electric Bogaloo, Beatstreet, Wild Style...heck....I even love Flashdance...
Old 09-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,555 Times in 3,707 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
musical: Singin' In The Rain
cartoon: Pinocchio
action: Spider-Man 1
horror: I don't really like horror movies, but I do like Psycho
mob movie: Johnnie Dangerously
war movie: Kelly's Heroes
western: The Magnificent Seven
comedy: Night Shift
holiday: Miracle On 34th Street (original)
Sci-Fi: Star Wars: A New Hope
romance: any Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers film
schlocky B movie: Santa Claus Conquers The Martians
guilty pleasure: Paint Your Wagon (Clint Eastwood sings!)

Am I forgetting any genres..?
Old 10-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Action.... Die Hard, Raiders of the Lost Ark

Sci Fi.... The Last Starfighter

Fantasy....Spider-man 2

Sports...We Are Marshall, Remember the Titans

Christmas ... It's A Wonderful Life, Christmas Vacation

Western....Tombstone, War Wagon

Comedy.... Stripes, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Caddyshack

and many more............