Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Traditions & Memories » New Old Game For Christmas: Santa's Special Delivery

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-23-2008, 08:10 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
New Old Game For Christmas: Santa's Special Delivery

I found this browsing Amazon one day and wanted it, but really didn't want to lay out 130 bones for it (uh... that's 130 US Dollars for our friends over seas).

My wife found one for sale on e-bay and picked it up for me... came out to about 25 dollars. The game was released in 1990, but it has a certain kind of old classic look and charm to it. The game was 'used' and has a little wear but for me it just added to its appeal. From another family to our family where it will remain as a part of our Christmas seasons to come.

It's a simple enough game... each Santa has four presents that he must go out and 'deliver' before returning 'home'. We've already played with our 3 year old and he seems to be 'getting it'. Now, I have to kinda 'get it out of his head' and put it away for a while so that we aren't all burnt out on it before the Christmas season really gets underway.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Walker For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-29-2014)

Old 09-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
That's neat ! I've never heard of this game before. TFS!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms_Speedy_Elf For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-29-2014)
Old 09-23-2008, 09:05 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
I have never heard of that one either....sounds cool though
Old 09-23-2008, 09:06 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
I want one, lol. I must check out ebay later!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 09:14 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
I want one, lol. I must check out ebay later!!!
There were two available when we bought this one... hopefully the other one is still there.
I heavily influenced my wife to chose the 'buy it now' option so there was no chance of me losing the game in some last minute 'bidding shoot-out'.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Walker For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-29-2014)
Old 09-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
There were two available when we bought this one... hopefully the other one is still there.
I heavily influenced my wife to chose the 'buy it now' option so there was no chance of me losing the game in some last minute 'bidding shoot-out'.
That was a very wise thing to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms_Speedy_Elf For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-29-2014)
Old 09-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I think I have played this before when I was younger.. Im gonna ask my parents if we still have it! It may have been my best friends Erica's though..because she lived right down the street from me. That does bring back some good memories though!
The Following User Says Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-29-2014)
Old 09-24-2008, 06:01 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love it...would be great to have one
The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-29-2014)
Old 09-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Christmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elf
I've never seen this game before, it looks neat. Gotta love EBAY!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas Snow Angel For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-29-2014)
Old 09-24-2008, 10:43 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I have never seen the game. ummm, that's great you got it for less money. Always good to find a bargain.