Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Shopping Real Christmas Real Christmas brings you this merry topic area. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, shopping for Christmas is as fun and challenging as ever. This forum discusses the art of Christmas Shopping. Please note our Forum Rules in regards to links posted in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 10-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
The Toys R US Big Toy Book sales always starts on the last Sunday in Oct. This year the sale will start on Oct 26th. The sale book will be available in most Sunday papers on Oct 26th however if you sign up on their mailing list, you will get the catalog in the mail the week before. If you want to be add to thei rmailing list call this number 1-800-ToysRUS (1-800-869-7787) Then Press 2, 1, 3, then 1 again to be added to the mailing list.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Now THATS a REALLY cool idea Rod. I'd like to find some from the 60's.

Originally Posted by rodmonster View Post
Ok
I love these...
AND
I am addicted to my old ones from when i was a kid in the 70s and early 80s.
So much that i buy them on ebay to buy the old goodies i used to have.
Here is what i have so far...
FW - Fall Winter
C - Christmas
JCP - JCPennys
MW - Montgomery Ward
TRU - Toys R Us
Old 10-07-2008, 09:55 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Thanks Minta! Just signed up to get it,

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 10-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
I

Originally Posted by Ms_Speedy_Elf View Post
Now THATS a REALLY cool idea Rod. I'd like to find some from the 60's.
I actually just got a few in from the 50s and 60s this week.
=)
Old 10-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

We got the TRU one yesterday...
Noel was happy!
She watched a Christmas Movie with me while eating cookies and flipping through the TRU toy book and folding pages for things that she wants Santa to bring!

Old 10-26-2008, 05:10 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
got the book this am and so far lots of deals on some of the things they want.its got over 70 pages! kids are gonna have fun,i got 2 copies for them lol

Victoria
Old 11-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Memaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elf
My 5 yr old GS has marked the toys r us Big book with ALL his wishes and with an added note told me "Maybe you had better take it with you so you don't forget what I like" . He is such a love.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
My 7 yr old nephew does it all online. Makes a wish list and emails it to the rest of the family.

ML
Old 11-10-2008, 01:12 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

We Also use the Wishlist,Its great for my in-laws who live in another state.And anyone who wants to see it.

Victoria